Best Place To Find Wife?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
Now getting back to BrettGC.....he was also an owner/manager of an adult store. I wonder if he could side- line as a sex therapist as well.....he, he.

LOL I wish I owned it, just working there while I finish off my Masters in Social Work.  The boss (owner) has 3 stores and makes money hand over fist.  50 Shades of Grey (as crappy a book as there ever was) didn't hurt business either. 

Jake, you are a peceptive man and raise some very good points.  You should take up Social Work.  Counselling clients whilst having a quiet San Magoo is completely legitimate I reckon :cheersty:

• Like 1

american32
Posted
Posted

A good wife to me is loyal, intelligent, loving, obedient, and yes submissive.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

50 shades of grey ?   :lol:

• Like 2

american32
Posted
Posted

no.  am I wrong in believing that I would have more luck finding that in the phillipines, than here in the usa?

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

no.  am I wrong in believing that I would have more luck finding that in the phillipines, than here in the usa?

Generally speaking, let's talk about apples and oranges.  I don't know about the typical WalFarts in your state

of Indiana, but here in southern CA, I need to clean up in aisle 6 because of self induced vomiting.....he, he.

The WalFart babes even have double, triple cleavages all over their grossly overweight bodies and they tend

to proudly expose their attributes by wearing some outrages clothing.  

Now go to the MOA (Mall of Asia) or any shopping centers in the Philippines and you will immediate see the

difference.  Make sure you bring your binoculars and hang out with the rest of expats under the escalators. 

I don't know if having a submissive wife or GF is a good thing.  I would rather have a companion that speaks

her own mind and NOT go into being tampo or suplada.  It sup to you is a discussion that I don't like at all.

She needs to tell me what's on her mind and make some decision on her own.  Of course, advance notice

should be given to prevent last minute crisis management.  Yes, you will have better luck in finding your

qualifications but it's a two way street, isn't it?  Ask yourself (anybody)......will you make a good or better

husband?

Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I just got home and read this, too tired to respond right now... But you old timers here will know I'm about to wax lyrical. 

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I just got home and read this, too tired to respond right now... But you old timers here will know I'm about to wax lyrical. 

Definition of wax lyrical: 

To talk about something with a lot of interest and excitement -- for example, Heidi loves to wax lyrical about the size of Seal's dick.

Gotta love them Aussies.....he, he.

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
Heidi loves to wax lyrical about the size of Seal's dick. Gotta love them Aussies.....he, he.

You know me shipmate, I'm all about the goats...

Edit:  Btw mate, you can have the Chief of the Mess gig back, I'm running an "all care, no responsibility thing" now. 

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Generally speaking, let's talk about apples and oranges. I don't know about the typical WalFarts in your state of Indiana, but here in southern CA, I need to clean up in aisle 6 because of self induced vomiting.....he, he. The WalFart babes even have double, triple cleavages all over their grossly overweight bodies and they tend to proudly expose their attributes by wearing some outrages clothing. Now go to the MOA (Mall of Asia) or any shopping centers in the Philippines and you will immediate see the difference. Make sure you bring your binoculars and hang out with the rest of expats under the escalators.
Yes. But some bloody in RP pupular china chips has started to sabotage it  :bash:    supported by many Filipins WANT to get fat, because - as I suppouse you know, but I tell to them who don't know  :)   -  many Filipins think fat is a sign for being rich, although in USA it's normaly the poor, who are most fat...   :)

Americano
Posted
Posted
Best Place To Find Wife?  Anywhere in the Philippine. The Internet works out good for some but in person is the best way.

Thomas, my wife says some Filipino men eat some kind of tablet that causes their stomach to get big so they will look rich. They do it all over the Philippines. Its not a secret but its not talked about much. The men with big stomach are proud of their stomachs.

• Like 1