Best Place To Find Wife?

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Well for what it's worth this is my experience, come here and then go online
There are lot's of pretty girls here looking for a man, lot's, just think with your big head and you will be ok
Many men can't manage to do that with beautiful woman close. For such men, better be at long distance  :lol:

davewe
Posted
Posted

Well for what it's worth this is my experience, come here and then go online

There are lot's of pretty girls here looking for a man, lot's, just think with your big head and you will be ok
Many men can't manage to do that with beautiful woman close. For such men, better be at long distance  :lol:

I think with my big head all the time. Unfortunately it thinks with my small head :)

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Frosty,

My wife, Manilyn wants me to clarify something and add to it.

You got it right but its not the size of the gift, its the price that they will be looking at. Buy her a gift that only costs 100 pesos and see if she likes it. And, do it more than one time because she could pretend that she likes it. And, pretend that you are very thrifty with money, then you will know who is the best woman because the best woman will stay and the others will leave you.

Thanks for that, I forgot to add that part, I did what your wife said and the young lady was happy with the items bought for her, I always before insisted she takes taxi's, but now she is happy in tric's and vhires, jeepneys, the ferry even, in fact she insists we go that way. Just shopping with her, she doesn't go for the high end items, usually picks something in between, there's just something about the way she shops, even went to buy her some shorts at the mall, she said too expensive here will go ukay-ukay to buy :thumbsup: and to top it off, went to her house for a visit, needed some beer, she used her own money to buy some without me asking her, you buy an aussie a beer, you have a friend for life. :cheersty:

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 5

Americano
Posted
Posted

Frosty,

You got it right but its not the size of the gift, its the price that they will be looking at. Buy her a gift that only costs 100 pesos and see if she likes it. And, do it more than one time because she could pretend that she likes it. And, pretend that you are very thrifty with money, then you will know who is the best woman because the best woman will stay and the others will leave you.

Thanks for that, I forgot to add that part, I did what your wife said and the young lady was happy with the items bought for her, I always before insisted she takes taxi's, but now she is happy in tric's and vhires, jeepneys, the ferry even, in fact she insists we go that way. Just shopping with her, she doesn't go for the high end items, usually picks something in between, there's just something about the way she shops, even went to buy her some shorts at the mall, she said too expensive here will go ukay-ukay to buy :thumbsup: and to top it off, went to her house for a visit, needed some beer, she used her own money to buy some without me asking her, you buy an aussie a beer, you have a friend for life. :cheersty:

Sounds like you found a good one, better keep her but stay with her for a while before you make a final decision.

• Like 1

Albert Russell
Posted
Posted

Frosty,

You do indeed have a lovely wife.  She is not by chance from Mindanao is she?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

One area you might want to consider is this, first work out where you would like to live first. Once you have figured out where in the islands you would like to settle, then learn a little more about the culture by volunteering in the area, or making friends by taking up salsa, or tennis at the SandTrap, etc etc....you get the idea.

I have done what I have just told you, and am always getting invites to birthday parties, dances, etc etc. At these activities the various friends and families love introducing their token expat. It is a very low pressure way to meet a variety of women, plus you get to see them in a very relaxed social event.

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

Frosty,

Yes she's from Mindanao but doesn't mean you can't find a good woman anywhere in the Philippines.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Frosty,

Yes she's from Mindanao but doesn't mean you can't find a good woman anywhere in the Philippines.

Yes, sure.

But "Filipins" are several different people, which have some differences. According to some social study it's more common with different personality/culture depending of which people. Here are the main I remember:

/Them ORIGIN from Luzon - many from other regions have moved there to get work - are least different from us, most "industrialized". Most of the Filipin leaders are from here.

/ORIGIN Mindanaoans* are most different, most influenced by muslim culture.

/Visayans* are "in between" both in personality and geographic  :)

*Rather many at Mindanao are "immigrated" Visasays some centuries ago, the Visayan (=Cebuano) language is the dominating in north central part of Mindanao plus down to around Davao.

But that's AVERAGE. Within each group there are much different people of course.

Albert Russell
Posted
Posted (edited)

Frosty,

Lanao del norte.  Kalambugan?  

Edited by Albert Russell

Americano
Posted
Posted

Frosty,

Lanao del norte.  Kalambugan?  

Yes, that's where she's from. Lanao del Norte Province and Kalambugan Town. How did you know?  Are you psychic?