The Filipino & A Filipina

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well not really any different than the UK.

The man supplies the woman pays in sex

Are you that much behind in UK?!

In Sweden woman supplies the man pays in sex  :lol:

(But the common in Sweden is BOTH are breadwinners and BOTH take care of the household and kids, although perhaps 60/40 in average in the traditional direction.)

---

In Phils it's rather common among the poor, the woman BOTH is breadwinner and take of the household (and grandma/sister is nanny during she work) while the lazy husband do nothing, or have abandonded them... 

But PERHAPS a change has started.

Several Filipinas KICK OUT lazy fathers to their kids.

And my gf expect me to change POO daipers too, if it's needed when I play with the kids!!!   :unsure:   :lol:

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

I just saw on BBC World News that you can now spend up to 7 years in prison in England for forced marriage. Its about time countries started making laws against this human rights violation.  Every female has the right to choose her own husband and who she wants to have sex with.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Methersgate
Posted
Posted

It is very common for the locals to have several women on the go at once

A good friend explained it like this to me

For every 10k in pesos you earn you should have a mistress to spread your cash around to more families

Many older pinos have young mistresses and even more of the girls have what is called side lines

It's really not moral thing in there mind it's practical and very very common

The amount of girls I know with sideline guys is

Huge and not all are expats

This is very true. If the man is in a "macho" occupation (eg policeman) he is particularly expected to have more than one lady and indeed more than one family. Girls will have a "sideline" and will either expect some "support" from him or if they have a good income will support him. It seems that the shame of being a gigolo does not exist for a Filipina. 

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

It is very common for the locals to have several women on the go at once

A good friend explained it like this to me

For every 10k in pesos you earn you should have a mistress to spread your cash around to more families

Many older pinos have young mistresses and even more of the girls have what is called side lines

It's really not moral thing in there mind it's practical and very very common

The amount of girls I know with sideline guys is

Huge and not all are expats

This is very true. If the man is in a "macho" occupation (eg policeman) he is particularly expected to have more than one lady and indeed more than one family. Girls will have a "sideline" and will either expect some "support" from him or if they have a good income will support him. It seems that the shame of being a gigolo does not exist for a Filipina. 

I agree with what is said here so what does it say about the morals of Filipinos?  No morals = a dishonest, lying, thieving and corrupt people.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I know three Filipinos whom I trust; an Editor in Makati , an archaeologist in Cagayan de Oro and, remarkably, a driver, in Olongapo. 

I know three Filipinas whom I trust - a care giver working in the States, a manager of an IT business in Subic and a pharmacist in San Fernando, Pampanga

There may be more, but I have met these..

• Like 2

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I had a party and about 50 Filipinos and Filipina attended. I alway leave a small amount of cash on a shelf by the front door, After the party the money was still there. People are the same every where, There are good and bad. More good than bad.

• Like 5

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

Exactly sjp52 you drop a £10 note in the streets in UK how many would give it back exactly 0% and £10 is about 740 pesos. in another thread people are talking about how honest filipinas are and how 1000 pesos was handed back

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

People are usually affected by their own experiences first, and then by the stories of others' first hand experiences, and then by what they learn at third hand.

I was burgled three times in the UK, but I also did the classic stupid thing of leaving my wallet on the roof of the car and driving off - it was handed back to me by someone who did not know me from Adam.

On another occasion I left my wallet in the honesty box used by the chap I get eggs from - again he handed it back to me.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Yes what I was trying to say is you find honesty and dishonesty everywhere not just the Philippines.  It may be corrupt but which country isn't.  other countries are just better at hiding it 

The Filipino & A Filipina

You are spot on Malcolm!  From my personal observation, I would find the typical dishonest and lazy Filipinos do

a complete turn around when they are exposed to western work ethics or culture.  Many OFW's would come home

and find to their dissatisfaction on what keeps the Philippines still in development stage of social grace and modern

progress.  Filipino time is not their cup of tea anymore.   

They see it all the time -- in movies, TV and high powered untouchables having number 2, 3, 4 mistresses on the

side.  These young talents (Oh Wow Wee, for example) are housed in a nice high rise condo and sometimes forced

as sex slaves of the rich and powerful.  Having more than one, is a sign of being macho and every jeepney driver

would want to emulate that and sing his My Way to brag about his conquest(s).  

Whereas the typical Filipina is a baby maker, stay at home and suffers in silence.  Remember, many of them still

worship Mother Mary, so they suffer in silence in the hopes that their salvation will come later?

Yeah right......

• Like 1