The Filipino & A Filipina

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
It's similar with steady Mistresses and such in Italy. I GUESS it's similar in Spain.  If so I suppouse it's more crap Spain have spread beside the crazy laws protecting the rich...

Love it Thomas, spoken like a true Scandinavian where the people still don't call giving a sh&amp;t about each other a bad thing or label it with perceived negative labels.   I could go a lot further with the conversation but I won't, very off-topic.  Suffice it to say,  I'm hearing you... <wanders off whistling something by Billy Bragg>.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

It's similar with steady Mistresses and such in Italy. I GUESS it's similar in Spain.  If so I suppouse it's more crap Spain have spread beside the crazy laws protecting the rich...

Love it Thomas, spoken like a true Scandinavian where the people still don't call giving a sh&t about each other a bad thing or label it with perceived negative labels.   I could go a lot further with the conversation but I won't, very off-topic.  Suffice it to say,  I'm hearing you... <wanders off whistling something by Billy Bragg>.

My English isn't good enough to understand the red text, but IF I understand it corect, then  I say:

??? Scandinavians are known for bother about human rights for OTHERS than ourselves too, I suppouse that's why we have got unproportional a lot assignments for UN and such. (E g one of my Swedish friends has recently been offered to research and suggest improvements concerning Philippine police/justice.)  The only Swedish prime minister, who has been murdered*/attempted to, I asume was it, because he had protested official against BOTH Sovjet and USA power abuse against small countries,

as well as was the first in country leading position who supported Nelson Mandela and his fight against appartheid

as well as give protection to some freedom fighter leaders.  So not suprising several wanted him murdered...

*Olof Palme. (Btw - My father worked close under him, not as a politician, but with databases.)

I have told my gf, I know I better shut up to survive living in  Phils, but I suppouse I will get hard to  :mocking:    when I see harder power abuses against poor Filipins  :bash: