The Filipino & A Filipina

Markham
Posted
Posted

I know three Filipinos whom I trust; an Editor in Makati , an archaeologist in Cagayan de Oro and, remarkably, a driver, in Olongapo. 

I know three Filipinas whom I trust - a care giver working in the States, a manager of an IT business in Subic and a pharmacist in San Fernando, Pampanga

There may be more, but I have met these..

Erm ..... I think you missed at least one other ... :whistling:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
Erm ..... I think you missed at least one other ...

Not counting family.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I had a party and about 50 Filipinos and Filipina attended. I alway leave a small amount of cash on a shelf by the front door, After the party the money was still there. People are the same every where, There are good and bad. More good than bad.

It would be nice if you said which country you were in when this happened.

philippines

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
They see it all the time -- in movies, TV and high powered untouchables having number 2, 3, 4 mistresses on the side.  These young talents

I've always been confused as to why anyone would want more than one significant lady in their life... I can barely handle one!!

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

They see it all the time -- in movies, TV and high powered untouchables having number 2, 3, 4 mistresses on the side.  These young talents

I've always been confused as to why anyone would want more than one significant lady in their life... I can barely handle one!!

Yeah, I hear ya but why should they care......it's called hit and run and the more trophies they collect, the more

bragging rights they have among their barkadas.  If they are married, they are expected to cheat anyway.  

Such is life.....es mo pun in PI when the population explosion just went over 100 million.  

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I hear ya but why should they care......it's called hit and run and the more trophies they collect, the more

bragging rights they have among their barkadas.  If they are married, they are expected to cheat anyway.  

Such is life.....es mo pun in PI when the population explosion just went over 100 million.  

Triple LIKE Jake!  :cheersty:

Jake is EXACTLY right.

It is to do with bragging rights amongst their "barkadas"* - and NOT to do with the women themselves - the girls are just trophies, to be collected.

The standard issue Filipino male is so under developed that he has the mind of a schoolboy - he wants to show off, and that is precisely as far as it goes.

* Originally, as you may see, the word meant "shipmate" but now it just means gang or fraternity member.

• Like 2

Coffeehound
Posted
Posted

I've even had two brothers-in-law invite me to join a boys night out where "we can get some girls". I looked at him a said "you do know I am married to your sister, right?"

Short story I stayed home with the ladies and kids, the 'boys' came home around 4am... Traffic traffic

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Short story I stayed home with the ladies and kids, the 'boys' came home around 4am... Traffic traffic

Good move,  :thumbsup:

:dance:  Filipino, number 1 passtime    GOSSIP I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Morning All,  :tiphat:  :morning1:

Thomas
Posted
Posted
the more bragging rights they have
It's similar with steady Mistresses and such in Italy. I GUESS it's similar in Spain.  If so I suppouse it's more crap Spain have spread beside the crazy laws protecting the rich...
  • Like 2