Can't Find Miss Right?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Can`t find miss right.

Sometimes I think I made a left turn,only sometimes haha.

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

The problem you may encounter when looking for Miss Right, is sometimes you find Miss Wrong, but Miss Wrong thinks she is Miss Right. Convincing Miss Wrong she is not right and getting her to leave your house so you can find Miss Right can sometimes cause problems :bash: but more fun in the Philippines.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The problem you may encounter when looking for Miss Right, is sometimes you find Miss Wrong, but Miss Wrong thinks she is Miss Right. Convincing Miss Wrong she is not right and getting her to leave your house so you can find Miss Right can sometimes cause problems but more fun in the Philippines.

:hystery:  Oops sorry, I digress a little here but it reminds me of the Chinese Joke about the telephones, So many wings (Right Lady) & So many Wongs ( Wrong Lady) You have to be careful you don't  Wing the Wong Number.

OK, OK, I will Close the door, on my way out  post-2148-0-38835400-1406337965_thumb.jp sorry Folks but it is saturday and I am Home Alone :unsure:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Can`t find miss right.

Sometimes I think I made a left turn,only sometimes haha.

No wonder Kevin, you Brits drive on the wrong side of the road and your left may be our right?  

I like the way the Aussies do it.......the hell with the turns, they plow right on through.  I love them

bull bars to knock down the bad, the fat and the ugly......he, he.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

No wonder Kevin, you Brits drive on the wrong side of the road and your left may be our right?   I like the way the Aussies do it.......the hell with the turns, they plow right on through.  I love them bull bars to knock down the bad, the fat and the ugly......he, he.

Sorry if this too far off topic but your post Jake, reminded me of Something I Still find, so very Funny.

The Spanish Driving Licence is in two Parts, One  part for you and One part for them. it states " When you have read and understood the traffic and safety rules of the Road, Sign and return the Original to the Officer at the desk". The other Part is for you. When you look at the double paper, to separate them it says, Tear down the Dotted Line.

And My friends, that is just what they do in Spain.Tear down the Dotted Line.

:tiphat:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

If you can't find Miss Right... you can have mine.  We've been married almost a whole month... getting bored ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If you can't find Miss Right... you can have mine.  We've been married almost a whole month... getting bored ha ha  :tiphat:

Wow, Tim!  You are a daring man, putting that into print!  

Can she read English?

:mocking:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Wow, Tim!  You are a daring man, putting that into print!  

Can she read English?

:mocking:

King Tuka will know it when Mrs Right will start chasing him with a bolo knife in her right hand.  

And her left trigger finger with a chambered round from a 45 semi-auto.....he, he.

By the time she holds the title of Mrs Right, she can never be Mrs Wrong anymore.  

Yes dear......I will log off now. 

• Like 5

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Tim, I hope your life insurance is paid up.... :hystery:

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Well I will be fine... 2 ladyboys were smiling at me in the park earlier... my wife was jokingly giving me hell for that ha ha 

(but I did tell that when she turns 32 I am trading her in for two 16 year olds!)    :tiphat:

• Like 4