The Filipina And Her Man

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Thought this was funny given what I have heard about Filipina jealousy. Happy Monday everyone!

post-4348-0-16416500-1409601799_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted

:mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

The filipina jealousy may be a stereotype but I think it is grounded in more than a little truth.

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

The filipina jealousy may be a stereotype but I think it is grounded in more than a little truth.

Its not a stereotype I have seen it first hand many times. Most Filipinas are jealous even when there's no reason to be jealous. Just a store clerk say hi to her foreigner man can make some Filipinas jealous.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

Its not a stereotype I have seen it first hand many times. Most Filipinas are jealous even when there's no reason to be jealous. Just a store clerk say hi to her foreigner man can make some Filipinas jealous.

Commonly said, have you actually witnessed this or just heard about it?

Personally being here a number of years and single I have had numerous GFs.

Honestly can say have never experienced jealously from any of them. That's the total truth, have always been free to go where I want and do what ever. No fond checking or any signs of checking up.

Yes have friends whom have had problems but no more so than in other countries. Most of my dates are middle class chicks, perhaps the jealously is more prone to the the poorer society here.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Yes I have had quite a bit of experience with it, even from women I have just chatted with, they cop an attitude and say xyz is your GF now. Even when you tell them you are not committing to anyone. One woman, very cute, got jealous within 2 minutes of starting to chat with her because I would not commit to her only, after 2 minutes! Another woman, told me that if I were not getting on a plane and flying 7,000 miles to see her and her alone, she didn't want to communicate more, this after two very brief e-mail exchanges. There's more, i just hit the highlights. I'm sure I could lie to them and tell them they are the one and only and I would not get the jealous reaction, but I refuse to lie to them. :tiphat: 

• Like 4

MikeB
Posted
Posted

One woman, very cute, got jealous within 2 minutes of starting to chat with her because I would not commit to her only, after 2 minutes! Another woman, told me that if I were not getting on a plane and flying 7,000 miles to see her and her alone, she didn't want to communicate more, this after two very brief e-mail exchanges.

Internet scammers. 

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Get married,,,wait 3 months then post about it

Done that.  Twenty-four years later, I have yet to encounter any trace of jealousy.  In fact, in the second year of our marriage, we had a long chat about the futility of my being jealous.  She explained that she has always had more male friends than female, and I would just have to learn that there is mutual respect in her dealings with the guys at all times!

So, she has her male friends, and I have my female friends...and we pretty much like each other's friends.  Something that would have been difficult to manage had we not put jealousy behind us.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Why would an internet scammer blow off a possible source of income? Sounds counter intuitive, I mean they can't pull your heart strings if you aren't communicating anymore? :no:

• Like 1