The Filipina And Her Man

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Something that would have been difficult to manage had we not put jealousy behind us.

Gratz....you found the gem......but I am afraid the exception doesn't disprove the rule :cheersty:

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Gratz....you found the gem......but I am afraid the exception doesn't disprove the rule

This is what my friends tell me.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Get married,,,wait 3 months then post about it

Done that.  Twenty-four years later, I have yet to encounter any trace of jealousy.  In fact, in the second year of our marriage, we had a long chat about the futility of my being jealous.  She explained that she has always had more male friends than female, and I would just have to learn that there is mutual respect in her dealings with the guys at all times!

So, she has her male friends, and I have my female friends...and we pretty much like each other's friends.  Something that would have been difficult to manage had we not put jealousy behind us.

Yeah......my bakla cousin was all about getting jealous.  However, she stood by her kano through thick and thin.  

Way to go Sip-Sip! 

post-686-0-21575700-1409707869.jpg Gotta love that smile.....I'm so jealous.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

I knew I was in trouble when we first got married, and we were walking through toys R us and a young (an cute) store clerk was coming down a ladder with her arms full and I did the gentleman thing of holding the ladder for her. she smile said thanks, I smiled and said ur welcome. I then turned around to view two black smoldering eyes boring into me........20 years has not change that much lolololol

• Like 4

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

My wife caught me glancing at a rather attractive gal at the restaurant while we were waiting to be served. She's so clever..actually she told me I can read the menu but I can't order off it. (I know which menu she meant-lol)

• Like 5

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Gratz....you found the gem......but I am afraid the exception doesn't disprove the rule

Triple like on this one.  :thumbsup:

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I got a text today from a Filipina friend who is the ex girl friend of a long-resident Irish friend of mine.

She had just been contacted out of the blue by his present girlfriend, ostensibly to discuss re-accreditation of real estate agents (which they both are) She immediately diagnosed that the current girlfriend was checking on her status and getting her phone number to see if it appeared on  his phone! 

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

I got a text today from a Filipina friend who is the ex girl friend of a long-resident Irish friend of mine.

She had just been contacted out of the blue by his present girlfriend, ostensibly to discuss re-accreditation of real estate agents (which they both are) She immediately diagnosed that the current girlfriend was checking on her status and getting her phone number to see if it appeared on  his phone! 

Wow now that is crazy jealous!  :omg:

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Yeah......my bakla cousin was all about getting jealous. However, she stood by her kano through thick and thin. Way to go Sip-Sip!

That would be under a different topic..."The Bakla and His Man".

I imagine the undercurrent of jealousy in such relationships can be quite strong.  Or not...they could have fewer hang-ups.

BTW, the name you gave your "cousin" is not terribly flattering.

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
That would be under a different topic..."The Bakla and His Man".

Would Bakla mean mistress or something even worse?