The Filipina And Her Man

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
The thing is, of course, that my old friend DOES carry a candle for her - but is too much of a pukka sahib to do anything about it.   "Bunny boiling"  follows shortly!  

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:

Well let's just hope there is no John Wayne Bobbitt situations for him in the future. I have to ask though what is "pukka sahib"? I have an idea and am sure it's a bad word but that is usually how I learn most languages, bad words first then the regular stuff.  :hystery:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Sorry - Indian English - "a pukka sahib" = "a correct gentleman".

This obsessive jealousy is being shown by a middle class woman who has no money worries - she divorced her American husband and did very well out of him. 

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Sorry - Indian English - "a pukka sahib" = "a correct gentleman".

This obsessive jealousy is being shown by a middle class woman who has no money worries - she divorced her American husband and did very well out of him. 

Thanks for clarifying. But the woman is Filipina right?

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh, yes, most certainly; she is a Filipina holding dual nationality - she has a US passport by virtue of her former marriage to an American.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
rfhypnos
Posted
Posted

How do you know if the woman who you have been chatting with from US and have courted twice during trips is not a second wife or mistress of a Filopino man??   Does everyone hire a detective agency and how reliable are they?   Also what is the cost.  Rfhypnos

brock
Posted
Posted

Myself personally think that if you feel the need to hire a private detective to spy on your woman, Then already their is no trust, So she is not the one for you....

• Like 4

MikeB
Posted
Posted

How do you know if the woman who you have been chatting with from US and have courted twice during trips is not a second wife or mistress of a Filopino man??   Does everyone hire a detective agency and how reliable are they?   Also what is the cost.  Rfhypnos

If you're chatting long distance and "courting" them during trips, why would you care what they're really up to? I had a few of these relationships when I was visiting here and it took me more then a few years to figure out almost all were lying through their teeth. Spend a year together, you won't need an investigator.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

If you're chatting long distance and "courting" them during trips, why would you care what they're really up to? I had a few of these relationships when I was visiting here and it took me more then a few years to figure out almost all were lying through their teeth. Spend a year together, you won't need an investigator.

Correct. Long distance relationships do not work, not even for Filipinos. Live here or live there but live together.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Correct. Long distance relationships do not work, not even for Filipinos. Live here or live there but live together.

Long distance relationships may work if they are aiming at a short distance relationship in the foreseeable (by a Filipina) future.

She probably cannot foresee what you foresee. There is definitely a "sell by" date, so far as she is concerned.

Whether you can trust a private detective agency may be another matter.

I liked my sister in law's approach - she wanted to catch a cheating boyfriend so she created a fake Facebook page for him and sure enough she "honey trapped" his girlfriend. Cost: nada, zero, zitch.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Wait, I am lost. Where did this question come from? Wasn't your location California before? Did you just move?