The Filipina And Her Man

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

most of the Filipinas I ve met and I ve met several are all still with the men they married no matter the age. that includes several that have been married five or more years. I ve to several of the pinay gathering in around st Louis area. so you have 4 monthes to decide, and 3 months after you get her there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

I've known two men who have married Filipinas and both couples live in the US. They are both quite happy, so that small sample suggests good things.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Talking of which and I digress Sorry,  Where is  big EL

JP :)  :tiphat:

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Talking of which and I digress Sorry,  Where is  big EL

JP :)  :tiphat:

Hey bro! I've only had time to lurk a bit. Been busy with a special course I am taking. I have been trying to at least read some of the posts if I get a few minutes. I'll be a bit busy for the next month or so as I am only about half way through the course. Hope you all are doing well! :-D
  • Like 3

common sense black man
Posted
Posted

One woman, very cute, got jealous within 2 minutes of starting to chat with her because I would not commit to her only, after 2 minutes! Another woman, told me that if I were not getting on a plane and flying 7,000 miles to see her and her alone, she didn't want to communicate more, this after two very brief e-mail exchanges.

Internet scammers. 

They were acting out demanding such a thing where did you find these ladies?

common sense black man
Posted
Posted

I've known two men who have married Filipinas and both couples live in the US. They are both quite happy, so that small sample suggests good things.

You're right only in other places folks try to pick who's good for who.

• Like 1

chico2663
Posted
Posted

The filipina jealousy may be a stereotype but I think it is grounded in more than a little truth.

Its not a stereotype I have seen it first hand many times. Most Filipinas are jealous even when there's no reason to be jealous. Just a store clerk say hi to her foreigner man can make some Filipinas jealous.

Commonly said, have you actually witnessed this or just heard about it?

Personally being here a number of years and single I have had numerous GFs.

Honestly can say have never experienced jealously from any of them. That's the total truth, have always been free to go where I want and do what ever. No fond checking or any signs of checking up.

Yes have friends whom have had problems but no more so than in other countries. Most of my dates are middle class chicks, perhaps the jealously is more prone to the the poorer society here.

nothing personal; but they really weren't in to you.I have had women that dated here in  usa. Black ,white,hispanic and pinays that were all jealous.

chico2663
Posted
Posted

That would be under a different topic..."The Bakla and His Man".

Would Bakla mean mistress or something even worse?

In Mexico -- puto (gay men)......

it also goes  to effeminate males or males that are well dressed or have good manners.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

That would be under a different topic..."The Bakla and His Man".

Would Bakla mean mistress or something even worse?

In Mexico -- puto (gay men)......

it also goes  to effeminate males or males that are well dressed or have good manners.

You're saying that someone who has manners and likes to dress well is a bakla? First time I've ever heard that...

chico2663
Posted
Posted

http://www.interglot.com/dictionary/es/en/translate/puto

How to look up but my grandmother was full blooded mexican and grandfather full blooded puerto rican.My great uncle owned 2 bars in san antonio and my uncle was described by more than a  few people as this. Since he was married to an older lady ; I asked my grandmother if he was gay. She straightened me out with an explanation and a switch. That is how I knew!