Age Difference Hypocrisy

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
It's a nice thing to feel isn't it? It's ok but one shouldn't be fooling himself.

There is nothing at all wrong with fooling yourself when you know it is happening.  We do it every day.  For example:  Would you rather have a beautiful lady tell you that you are handsome and know it is a lie, or have an older lady who has the same 'age tracks' as you tell you that you are a fat lazy slob and you know it is the truth.

Nope, nothing wrong with fooling ourselves.  More people should try it,  Its a great esteem booster.

• Like 5

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
Ok ... Let's say love does exist! If so, would you go through pain knowing that is what will make your loved one happy? Would you accept her be with some one else if that is what she will make her happy and not you? Would you wait???

Your arguments seem to be all over the place and not making any sense. Sometimes your English is that way too. Lets just calm down and express yourself clearly and calmly without getting too emotional. For now I will chalk the irrationality of the arguments and English errors up to just you being passionate about your argument.

Moderator's Edit:  Caution please.  When you say "Sometimes your English is that way too" we have quite a few members whose first language is not English and we try to encourage them to post rather than pointing out the language flaws.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Alby
Posted
Posted

It's one way of not replying :)

But it's normal. I had seen more than enough in my lifetime!

Just answer the would you questions. Dave answered it!

The second post was to all and it's the way it is.

Not me and not you will change any outcome.

English wise, I will contact Apple and tell them about it :) I read and reply on iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Umm. Would my beloved have given me a second glance had she not had a (then) fatherless two year old to take care of? Of course she would not have done. Next Saturday he will be six and he knows that his Daddy loves him, and Mummy does not have to worry about a lot of stuff.  

• Like 4

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ok ... Let's say love does exist!

If so, would you go through pain knowing that is what will make your loved one happy?

Would you accept her be with some one else if that is what she will make her happy and not you?

Would you wait???

I think I can answer that:

"If so, would you go through pain knowing that is what will make your loved one happy?"

Yes. I have done

"Would you accept her be with some one else if that is what she will make her happy and not you?"

No. I did not. I fought back - with what I hope was skill and cunning, and with patience and kindness and decisiveness and with kindness and with charm - the best that I could muster, because for me this was a fight to the finish - and with the help - to my surprise - of her whole family, bar one. Her family were not motivated by money. But I did not think that he could really make her happy. Her parents and her sisters and one brother

agreed with me.  Up to that point, I had not even thought that her father liked me. I know better now.

"Would you wait???"

Yes, I did.

Do I love her? Yes, I damn well do. With all my heart, and mind, and soul.

Is she worth it? Yes, yes, yes.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Can we say then everybody defines love differently ?

So there is no one and only? :)

Let's face it and be honest with ourselves. The most valuable thing one has is himself. If you lose that then nothing else will be worth it. Coz It all starts from within!

Almost all Kanos come to the Philippines to either pick a woman THEY like or can retire with one.

Why the Philippines? What's so magical about such a helpless and hopeless country?

Coz it's one country where the women have very harsh living conditions making those Kanos look like kings!

It's a nice thing to feel isn't it? It's ok but one shouldn't be fooling himself.

We Kanos (I am one) know the pressures those women are under which makes compromising on a lot of things including age, very possible.

But then, we know deep down there is something wrong but we convince ourselves there is no such a thing. How else can we do what WE like? We need to make believe!

What the female is going to see is a Kano man (she can brag), richer than many around her (financial stability), can help family (culture) and she will inherit him after he's gone!

Now this Kano has it all except age so, she will have a lot of reasons not to see that! Another convincing on her part :)

He, on the other hand, know all that but want a young woman who will take care of him in his last leg of living.

So we have a deal!

Where is love in all this? Does it matter?

Me? I don't have a problem with this. It's a mutual agreement that both have signed on it to but, I won't fool myself into thinking that there is love and that's why I am doing it?

I say, it's been like this forever and it will not change. As sure as the stars shining above :)

Males will forever stay males and females will forever stay females!!

Each to there own i say, but i do know what i feel for my wife and its love and i know she feels the same towards me,

I tell her i love here every morning and night, and it feels great,

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey guys,

This post is hot -- only 3 days old and already 46 posts!  It started out as age hypocrisy of western observation between 

cougars (older women - young studs) to DOM's with a much younger woman.  Observation and the following conclusion

of hot and juicy stories about that couple will often times, be based on preconceived prejudice and therefore, you will have

many opinions here.  No one is right and no one is wrong....... 

And the conclusion (tsimis - gossip) are much more talked about in the Philippines.  What do you expect?  Seeing a DOM

(dirty old man) from all nationalities come over to PI and get hooked up with a young flower that could be the same age

as his daughter or in some cases, his granddaughter.....he, he.  But who cares.  It's my time and money and I'm going out

with a bang!  Talk about not losing face of the visiting expats-sexpats, which spoils the general reputation for the rest of us.

There are many rich and powerful Asians that have many secret families throughout Asia, especially the Philippines.  Yeah,

we westerners do not have the monopoly of Filipina dating sites.  The young studs - DOM's from China, Japan and Korea 

have enjoyed Fantasy Island long before we westerners started our invasion.  And I honestly think that the Aussies are the

smartest group.  They kept their little secret about what really goes on in their own backyard.  

Gotta love them Aussies!

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)
Moderator's Edit:  Caution please.  When you say "Sometimes your English is that way too" we have quite a few members whose first language is not English and we try to encourage them to post rather than pointing out the language flaws.

I do apologize and wish to clarify my statement. I can see that according to his profile he is a native English speaker from the US and even for non-native speakers I don't expect perfection. What I meant is his speech becomes jumbled and difficult to understand. I wouldn't criticize anyone's English as mine is far from perfect. I just wanted him to take a bit more time to express himself more clearly in fuller sentences and thoughts so I could understand his point of view.

English wise, I will contact Apple and tell them about it I read and reply on iPhone.

Now I understand completely. The text to speech demon on Android phones is not much better and many of my friends don't understand my replies at times due to its rather interesting substitutions in words I have spoken. Many a normal text message from me has resulted in expletive deleted type words.  :mocking:

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Great name for a thread...  "Age Difference Hypocrisy"...

Those who worry about an "Age Difference" are hypocrites, don't you think?  Hmmm...  Married someone out of High School who's birthday was in June while mine was January...  Oh, my!  I was much older than she was, don't you think?  I should be ashamed of myself!!!  What a pervert!  

Incidentally, the above is just to kickstart some thinking...  Hopefully the way I consider correct...   And I said thinking - not moaning and groaning!  

My ex was actually 5 years younger and even that got me grief from some people who thought they knew better...  It's gonna be so much fun now with Av being 21 to my 56,,,  hehe!

:tiphat:  :mocking:

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
Those who worry about an "Age Difference" are hypocrites, don't you think?  Hmmm...  Married someone out of High School who's birthday was in June while mine was January...  Oh, my!  I was much older than she was, don't you think?  I should be ashamed of myself!!!  What a pervert!  

You NASTY NASTY NASTY perv! Kidding! LOL Love your sense of humor though bro!  :mocking:

My ex was actually 5 years younger and even that got me grief from some people who thought they knew better...  It's gonna be so much fun now with Av being 21 to my 56,,,  hehe!

Number one DAMN! Not for the age difference but you don't look 56. And now DAMN! Congrats!  :mocking:  You have to share some pics of this wonderful couple one day. As far as the age difference, forget the world.

• Like 1