Age Difference Hypocrisy

pokermike
Posted
Posted

I forgot to mention i think staying fit is a key item, i exercise an average of two and a half hours a day. About once every two weeks i will miss a day. But some days i will do serious exercise for up to seven hours.                                                                                There is a verse of a song i relate too "never slow down never grow old"

i have never told any wife i have been with honey i am tired!

• Like 1

Alby
Posted
Posted

Older age has it's own consequences no matter.

However, if you are a realistic person you'd finally come to the conclusion that there is no such as love.

So, what's left for an older man and a much younger woman other than it's mutually beneficial and it's ok?

Note, marriage don't require being inlove!

The older Kano has more money than the younger Filipina and he just needs to spend his leftover life with mainly some one good taking care of him?

The younger Filipina will hardly find such a financially secure person and wouldn't mind doing it?

Nothing wrong with this and I don't see any hypocrisy here?

Main thing is, don't lie and pretend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

My first marraige i was 18 my wife was 21, my second wife was 21 and i was 35 , my third wife was 23 and i was 45 , my forth wife was 26 and i was 62 and now i am 67 and my 5th wife is 20. I hope this is my last hand but , they all looked like winners to start. I know there is a patten here , no matter how old i get i like my women in their 20's. I think some women can love an older man because they know exactly what they are getting and are less likely to expect change in you. Two of my wifes were rich and did not care about my age and actually got me rolling in my life.

Two of my wifes worked for me after the divorces, one still does.

Wow I guess you just never know.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I didn't want to start a new thread over this and couldn't find a similar post. But I just made a new friend on Facebook, absolutely the most beautiful Pinay I have ever seen, of model quality, 22 years old, and she says she has a Filipino suitor that is 40 years old and she seems very taken with him. Not a rich guy at all by any means either. So I think just a bit more proof the the fact they many times if not just in general seem to prefer older men.  :cheersty:

The 40  year old doesn't have to be rich by any means. Any suitors her age would still be in school with nothing but a cellphone (and a few other g/fs)

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

if you are a realistic person you'd finally come to the conclusion that there is no such as love.

Wow, I kinda thought the glass was half full but you are saying its empty.  Better take off my rose colored sunglasses.

Still, a girl who stays by my side through a near fatal hospital stay, takes care of me and takes care of my money (which she needs full access to while I am in the hospital, tells everyone she loves me, does not have time away from me to visit friends or 'other lovers', and is constantly at my side wanting to touch me and kiss me . . . .  she may not love me (as you say) but whatever that is . .  I'll take it.

Her options are limited. It is either you or that guy down the street living with his mother and getting 500 pesos a month from his sister in Singapore.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Her options are limited. It is either you or that guy down the street living with his mother and getting 500 pesos a month from his sister in Singapore.

Actually, her options were very good.  The other two very interested suitors were a much richer than me older foreigner (I ain't young but he's got 11 years on me) and a young filipino who just entered the police force.  She decided she could not love the older foreigner and the cop would end up loving lots of affairs at some future time.  But its wonderful that so many people know she does not love me and has no other options to choose from.  I'll have to tell all my friends in similar situations how bad off they are.  We'll probably have some beers and a laugh over it.

• Like 5

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Actually, her options were very good.  The other two very interested suitors were a much richer than me older foreigner (I ain't young but he's got 11 years on me) and a young filipino who just entered the police force.  She decided she could not love the older foreigner and the cop would end up loving lots of affairs at some future time.  But its wonderful that so many people know she does not love me and has no other options to choose from.  I'll have to tell all my friends in similar situations how bad off they are.  We'll probably have some beers and a laugh over it.

Sorry to disappoint, Dave, but I have no trouble believing you!   :cheersty:

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I forgot to mention i think staying fit is a key item, i exercise an average of two and a half hours a day. About once every two weeks i will miss a day. But some days i will do serious exercise for up to seven hours.                                                                                There is a verse of a song i relate too "never slow down never grow old"

i have never told any wife i have been with honey i am tired!

I agree, but with me it's just 90 minutes a day, six days a week. Maybe I should do more?

My reasoning is that I don't want her to get comments when she is seen with me.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Dave,

I believe your wife really loves you.  From everything you told us and described it could only be love.

• Like 2