How To Get Murdered In The Philippines

northtoalaska
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been posted before or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMzyFXNcOc&index=63&list=PLkMxDe2F-pegmuuMT_oE9f9iRSsWaOagI

The fellow has a large number of expat videos on youtube. Some pretty good information that reinforces much of what is posted here.

Edited by northtoalaska

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, northtoalaska said:

Not sure if this has been posted before or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMzyFXNcOc&index=63&list=PLkMxDe2F-pegmuuMT_oE9f9iRSsWaOagI

The fellow has a large number of expat videos on youtube. Some pretty good information that reinforces much of what is posted here.

I agree with a lot that Wilkie says but I wouldn't want to meet him socially. If what he says is true, he meddles in police cases that have absolutely nothing to do with him, like he claims he was working with the police on the Ellah Joy Pique case. Starting with no personal knowledge, he supposedly started investigating the case. Strange. If I had personal knowledge I would do my civic duty and tell the police but in no way would I try to investigate a case in which I had no personal knowledge and wasn't asked! Take everything on the internet with a 25# block of salt and only adopt what sounds right in your consideration.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Good advice. You might also add, "don't show off your wealth". If you have it, don't flaunt it. Try to blend in instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.

I have a friend who is a retired PNP and he invited me to the cock fights here once. My wife heard and  said it would not be a good idea. She said that I would probably be the only foreigner there and could possibly be robbed or injured. It's like you said, many filipinos do not like foreigners and it only takes a few beers for them to get some courage to harm one.

I don't like cock fights or bull fights or dog fights. I do not like seeing animals injured or killed. I wasn't planning on accepting the invitation but my wife's advice was good.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, robert k said:

he meddles in police cases that have absolutely nothing to do with him, like he claims he was working with the police on the Ellah Joy Pique case.

Matt Wilkie claims a lot of things .... nuff said

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

I wouldn't want to meet him socially.

I have met him socially, on a few occasions, and your opinion is spot on. And that's all I have to say about that :whistling:

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike S said:

Matt Wilkie claims a lot of things .... nuff said

:cheersty:

The last person whose videos I want on this forum. Matt was banned from this site years ago so please no more videos from him. He has friends here on this forum but is no friend of mine. I won't go into detail of why I dislike him and we will now go back to the topic after I explain how to post a video for the 3000th time.

Under the video on the youtube site find the share link, click it and use the link it shows not the link in your browser window.

posting youtube.jpg

• Like 4