Lazada

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Has anybody ever used this site is it a good one/what are your experiences please let me know.many thanks.

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Yes, used many times. Buy a lot from there. I have personally never had a problem with them. Still, YMMV. HTH

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Yes, used many times. Buy a lot from there. I have personally never had a problem with them. Still, YMMV. HTH

Well that`s good to know thanks I think I will use the  COD method because if I use my CC my bank charges big time or maybe I can do a remittance from say a pawn shop.

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I havent bought anything from it I use it as a ref as a lot of the stuff seems overpriced,

And remember lazeda is just an advertising site for businesses .

and some of the special offers such as a mobile with a " free case " can be more expensive than just buying the mobile !!

another example was a 50ft expanding hose I bought one in the local hardware store at half the price !!

so my advice before you buy from the site check the prices locally

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Agreed.  That's my experience too.

I think I will use the  COD method because if I use my CC my bank charges big time

I have used both COD and CC methods with Lazada.  Some items do not allow COD but most do.  No problems so far with either.  Just realize you have to watch the 'online tracking' and stay home all day to receive the package when they are delivering.  For me it seems like they always get to me about 5 pm.  Then there is the thing with 'exact change'.  Make sure you have the exact change if you are receiving a COD.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well I will give them a go as you mostly say good things. I will however compare prices first bearing in mind that no travelling is involved so if an item is a little more expensive it doesn`t matter.

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

Has anybody ever used this site is it a good one/what are your experiences please let me know.many thanks.

I have used them a few times and everything has worked great. I always pay with Visa Debit card(Finnish card) and no issues. I actually sent them an e-mail asking if I could use my foreign debit card and they said that it's fine. Apparantly a lot of OFW use foreign cards to pay, so feels like they (lazada) wants it to work without issues.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
I always pay with Visa Debit card(Finnish card) and no issues.

I had never used them, so I chose the COD option when I ordered two items.  I received a text msg saying the first item was shipped.  A few days later, I received a txt saying the driver could find the address and they were canceling the order.  The second item was shipped and received okay.  So you may want to consider using COD if you are hard to locate.

• Like 2

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

I always pay with Visa Debit card(Finnish card) and no issues.

I had never used them, so I chose the COD option when I ordered two items.  I received a text msg saying the first item was shipped.  A few days later, I received a txt saying the driver could find the address and they were canceling the order.  The second item was shipped and received okay.  So you may want to consider using COD if you are hard to locate.

Well, I guess our house is not so hard to find. :)  We have used World remit cash delivery also. But I can understand if other places could be harder to locate. I still don't understand how anybody finds anything there without using a GPS, I almost never see street names in the small barangays, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. :e3358:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well we have had 3 experiences with them 2 very good and one terrible ..... the 2 good ones were for a shoe rack and the last several weeks ago was for a Transcend Car Cam ..... both were as expected or better and came COD and with in the time frame ....

Now for the bad .... we ordered an item which cost p16,000 or abouts ..... item came COD and after opening it the quality was crap so we took advantage of the free 7 days return and sent it back on a Monday ..... we received it the previous Sat. ...... we filled out all the proper forms and waited ..... after a week of not hearing anything we emailed them ..... impossible to call them as they never answered their phone ...... now we began the email tag portion of the return ..... this went on for 4 weeks ..... yes 1 month .... each new email took our info and produced a new customer reference number ..... another 3 weeks ..... same ol' crap ...

We finally resorted to having her sister who lives in Manila go to their office and find out what happed to our refund .... we had to give her sister P1000 to get back our P16,000 ... well they apologized after viewing our account and said we would receive the refund in a few days ..... after 10 days we sent her sister back and they gave her the money right there .....

While we will continue to use them (we like their prices especially the things on sale) and they do have fast shipping although their correspondence sucks .....gotta take the good with the bad I guess ..... but we do wonder what would have been the outcome if J didn't have a sister in Manila ..... 

By the way the Transcend DrivePro 220 is one fantastic Car Cam and the quality is better than my Video Camera ..... when I have time I'll upload a small video of a shot of driving in Bacolod .....

Just our experience's ordering from Lazada

:cheersty:

• Like 2