Lazada

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have placed several orders since 13 Jan. All items are small and so far the same Lazada Express delivery guy has delivered everything. He told us this is his area and if it is small he will bring it.

I guess that is regardless the stated supplier, as there are several companies actually providing the products. The exterior paperwork is Lazada's but inside it is the supplier's.

Edit: I checked the status email I received. It gives a tracking link and number for http://www.lbcexpress.com/

I have not tried to track anything because the emails do not indicate the items most of the time. It will tell me to prepare money for COD, but gives no amount or even list the items. Just an order number usually.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

We have changed our mind regarding Lazeda !!

we have recently ordered items that we have had a job to find ( cetaphil cream ) and

( Johnsons baby gel ) best hair gel !!!!! each item arrived as stated and in good condition !

just recently ordered a new shaver 899 pesos ! cost to buy replacement heads for my Philips is 2000 pesos +

the shaver arrived 5 days before the stated delivery, by Lazada Express C.O.D  I was sent a txt message telling me it was about to be delivered.

The shaver is BL***Y brilliant ! well made ,washable,rechargeable,and it works well,

ok its cheap and its made in china ! but so was my philips !! if it lasts a year I will be happy !!post-5099-0-41366300-1453901641_thumb.jp

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

Update on Lazada deliveries.

12 items ordered 13-15 Jan

4 delivered

4 returned because the delivery guy couldn't find us

4 outstanding

Some of the electronic items came quickly, 3 or 4 days only.

The household goods, baking pans and a baby toy, we're 10-12 days.

The 4 outstanding are a bathroom scale, portable luggage scale, solar power bank, and a child's ride on toy.

3 weeks?

I'll keep using them, but not for anything time sensitive. One good thing is that I am using COD only. If I change my mind before it gets here I just refuse it. No return and refund hassle that way. I refused one item so far that we found a better price on while awaiting delivery.

Edit: About the returned items. I exchanged a few emails with customer service and they assure me that will not happen anymore.

There has always then someone at this address for the entire three weeks. there are 16 people here. It is easy to make sure someone is home.

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Maybe it was like UPS in the US, claiming they could not find my place because they didn't want to deliver heavy items. I called UPS and told them to tell the driver it's the house they always stop and ask directions at!

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Well, they just failed again. Two power chords for a cell phone. So whatever the problem it is not the weight. But the home theater system ordered 3 days ago got here. It sounds nice.

Samsung..... well it was 4299 delivered. Looks like sold out. I was going to give details and cannot find it.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

This is definitely a bit disconcerting, GregZ.  I have ordered and received 4 items from Lazada over the past year without a single glitch.  But it only takes one problem to counteract all the good they have done; and I have a camera on the way which should get here by Thursday.

Crossing my fingers that this one works as well as my last 4 purchases.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I have a camera on the way which should get here by Thursday.

Its here already.  Shipped by air freight, well wrapped, exactly what we ordered, price was fantastic, delivery was sooner than expected (although it did take a couple of days between ordering and actual shipping).

Another good experience with Lazada.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have a camera on the way which should get here by Thursday.

Its here already.  Shipped by air freight, well wrapped, exactly what we ordered, price was fantastic, delivery was sooner than expected (although it did take a couple of days between ordering and actual shipping).

Another good experience with Lazada.

Looks a nice piece of Equipment Young man  :thumbsup:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Looks a nice piece of Equipment Young man 

Yep, with a little forethought, Valentines shopping is easy.  Now I wonder if Lazada do flowers . . . . hmmmmmmm

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Looks a nice piece of Equipment Young man 

Yep, with a little forethought, Valentines shopping is easy.  Now I wonder if Lazada do flowers . . . . hmmmmmmm

Funny you mention that, if this had been in the West maybe, I daresay Interflora would come in handy, Some years ago YH had something like that going.

But with only 5 days to go I would not hold out much Hope on Delivery  :no: