Lazada

Nephi
Posted
Posted

I have used them two times so far. First time was COD ordering a window air conditioner. No problem and product was delivered on time.

I just ordered a second item. This time using a credit card. Item was shipped quickly and just waiting for delivery now. I have a letter of authorization allowing any of my children or my neighbors sign for and accept deliveries so no problem if we are home or not.

Nephi

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, frosty (chris) said:

My girl uses Goods.ph to buy lot's of stuff, it is all C.O.D, they are pretty good with their deliveries, I check before I pay and they seem ok with that, I don't know if there is anything on there you may want but my girl can spend hours on their website, as for deliveries to the province not sure, we live in Lapu x2.

Looks nice Frosty--I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

• Like 1

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Nephi said:

I have used them two times so far. First time was COD ordering a window air conditioner. No problem and product was delivered on time.

I just ordered a second item. This time using a credit card. Item was shipped quickly and just waiting for delivery now. I have a letter of authorization allowing any of my children or my neighbors sign for and accept deliveries so no problem if we are home or not.

Nephi

This is an update to the above post where I used a credit card this time. All has gone smoothly and my order arrived here today just two days after it was ordered. The item, a large, electric, mosquito killer arrived in good condition and works fine. So for me it's a thumbs up :thumbsup:.

Nephi

Edited by Nephi
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
Nephi
Posted
Posted
On 5/6/2016 at 8:15 PM, Nephi said:

Nephi

Another update. We ordered two more items. A two slice toaster and a bottle of raw honey. The toaster arrived within 48 hours in good condition and the honey is set to arrive first thing tomorrow morning. Again, can't complain at all. sevice and products are great.

Nephi

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Nephi said:

Another update. We ordered two more items. A two slice toaster and a bottle of raw honey. The toaster arrived within 48 hours in good condition and the honey is set to arrive first thing tomorrow morning. Again, can't complain at all. sevice and products are great.

Nephi

Well I have used them twice and no problems,what other people tell me is on the whole a very good service I will use them again.

• Like 4

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well I have used them twice and no problems,what other people tell me is on the whole a very good service I will use them again.

Yea, seems good so far. Like anywhere else companies have issues at times despite how hard they try. There's a few items my wife wants to get for around the house so will keep using them also. kinda nice to shop from home rather than wonder all over to different stores - especially with the rainy season starting.

• Like 1

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

I have used Lazada a lot some times bad some times good I ordered a Cannon printer was to come in one week never came LBC emailed them email to find out what happened no reply email Lazada was told it had to be shipped by boat would take 15 days more to arrive we will see ,the problem is Lazada is one of the only shows in town so you have a choice use them or not and roll with the punches your choice

• Like 2

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, kalibojerry said:

I have used Lazada a lot some times bad some times good I ordered a Cannon printer was to come in one week never came LBC emailed them email to find out what happened no reply email Lazada was told it had to be shipped by boat would take 15 days more to arrive we will see ,the problem is Lazada is one of the only shows in town so you have a choice use them or not and roll with the punches your choice

I noticed that on some of the products they sell it's stated the the item is shipped from overseas and would take longer for arrival. I guess that's to be expected as the shipper is not about to pay air freight on items or they would go broke or the item we buy would be cost prohibitive.

Nephi

Edited by Nephi
  • Like 2

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Nephi said:

I noticed that on some of the products they sell it's stated the the item is shipped from overseas and would take longer for arrival. I guess that's to be expected as the shipper is not about to pay air freight on items or they would go broke or the item we buy would be cost prohibited.

Nephi

Nephi I was told it would arrive in 5 days not by boat 2 weeks later that was not right just be honest they know how it is going to be shipped I ordered another printer it came in 4 days so what is the problem 

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I hae used them twice here in Thailand and service good, I bought some 'stone' pans that were not much good quality wise.

• Like 1