Lazada

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Lazada: 2 tries, 2 failures.... miserably on round 2.

First we ordered some Frozen dolls.  They got crushed in shipment.  There was no padding on the package at all.  We sent the broken ones back through LBC.  That part was smooth, but we had to go there and drop them off, then return again to pickup the refund.  I DID NOT want a refund.  I wanted a replacement, but they just don't seem to understand.  They have their system and process.  It cost me 200 to collect the 600 owed.  Good thing I didn't do it myself by taxi. :hystery:

Second we ordered a very nice refrigerator.  When delivered it was damaged.  The receiver's were afraid to say anything (I would have preferred refusal of product) to the delivery fellas.  They had no fridge for years and were glad that time was over, and afraid to put it in peril.  20 emails with Lazada over 3 months still has no solution.  Last communication they were elevating to executive level for decision.  REALLY?  They damaged it; either replace or compensate.  I'm easy.  At first they wanted me to drop it off at LBC :1 (103):  for a refund.  I would have gotten a truck and done it if I had been in country.  The 2 ladies living at the house were not capable.   

I hope others have better results.  I'm not interested in them any more.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Have read with much interest posts herein. Further started using Lazarda and very impressed, bought expandable hose thanks to a member, vitamin B1 which is hard to find and about 30% of the cost of Bacolod SM health store. All delivered within a few days and they even texted to advise delivery, very happy.

Just one thing though, now every time I use my mini Apple I pad the Lazada add keeps popping up blocking a sizable hunk of the page....Perhaps some knowledgable member can advise a dummy how to get rid of this.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

It's taking 3 weeks plus who knows how much more just for processing. Shipping will take additional time.  Taken together it's a very bad omen.

Were you registered? Our first delivery (unregistered) took twice as long compared to purchases after registration.

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

It's taking 3 weeks plus who knows how much more just for processing. Shipping will take additional time.  Taken together it's a very bad omen.

Were you registered? Our first delivery (unregistered) took twice as long compared to purchases after registration.

It was my first order, but I was officially signed up at the Lazada site, if that's what you mean. Update: It's now been 5 weeks and they said a few days ago that one of the 2 items had been shipped.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Just one thing though, now every time I use my mini Apple I pad the Lazada add keeps popping up blocking a sizable hunk of the page....Perhaps some knowledgable member can advise a dummy how to get rid of this.

You will have to clear your cookies,history and cache. Google it for whatever browser you are using but expect it to come back again when you use lazada.  :thumbsup:

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

What is it with razors I had to ask a friend to get me some when he went to Cebu city as there are no decent ones around here

OH! you surprise me Kev, I am using "Gillett II" Disposable at 14 peso from Local Sorry Sorry, Getting 3 Good Days and a Crap Start to day 4 But Every other Day it can be a Week so I am happy with That.

JP :thumbsup:

Dear Sir, I would like to move this interesting topic to a new thread, but am at a loss at how to do so. Something along the lines of: the razor's edge, a close shave, shave or a haircut, etc. Can you assist?  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Dear Sir, I would like to move this interesting topic to a new thread, but am at a loss at how to do so. Something along the lines of: the razor's edge, a close shave, shave or a haircut, etc. Can you assist?  

:unsure:  For me, just Start a new Topic, this razor thing was just some add ons anyway. Nothing to do with Razors but then my friend that is just me  :) it is about Lazada!  Can't think how we got to razors but then that is how it goes sometimes EH?

Jack  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Try this thread:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/23893-razors-in-philippines/

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I don't believe that the overseas company will drop ship the item to you .... JMHO

I can't be sure about the overseas companies, through Lazada, but I can't see why it would be different from domestic companies with regards to drop shipping.  With this in mind I tracked my latest Lazada shipment through LBC and they specify the shipper as:

Shipper's Name: LAZADA DROPSHIP TANYAG

luke
Posted
Posted

Lazada is nothing more than an window for other shops/companies. If you select the product it will show on the right hand side the shop or company who will deliver the product (sold by). The price is set by the shop/company so you can find exact the same product with different pricing. Be aware!

How the delivery works is not clear to me; is it the responsibility of the seller or does Lazada have there own delivery. I have ordered several items, big & small, but the delivery seems to be a different company for every item.

The warranty is complicated because of the sellers responsibility. Some items indicated NO WARRANTY or limited warranty. Read the whole page before you buy.

http://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/returns-refunds/#answer-faq-return-ans