Lazada

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

I ordered 2 small items to test Lazada- flea collars for dogs which are quite inexpensive. It's been almost 3 weeks and the orders are still in processing. I contacted Lazada and they say that's normal. When using eBay in the US I never had to wait more than 3 weeks for delivery, even from as far away as China. Given that I will be in the PI only 6 months it would make no sense for me to use Lazada anymore. I'll wait until I can order what I want through eBay.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Given that I will be in the PI only 6 months it would make no sense for me to use Lazada anymore. I'll wait until I can order what I want through eBay.

It seems to me that you are saying you can't wait 3 to 6 weeks for an order to come via Lazada (which is a long time but I agree it sometimes happens) BUT you are happy to wait 6 months until you can order what you want through EBay?

That makes no sense to me so perhaps I misunderstand you.  On the flip-side, much of what I order through Lazada is drop shipped from foreign countries so its not coming from the corner store and thus I understand the shipping delays.  We ordered a great cell phone through Lazada last year.  It came from China but the cost was 35% less than the best we could find for that model in Philippines.  Worth the wait, for me.

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

It's taking 3 weeks plus who knows how much more just for processing. Shipping will take additional time.  Taken together it's a very bad omen.

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Try Ali Express.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

It's taking 3 weeks plus who knows how much more just for processing. Shipping will take additional time.  Taken together it's a very bad omen.

Interesting as I have ordered numerous items and the only time we had shipping delays is like Dave said when it comes from overseas ..... when you order from Lazada you will see the color of your screen turn to a gray color if the item is shipped from abroad and you must click on the "yes ... I understand box" before you can proceed .... at least that is how my link to Lazada does it ...... they did this because to many people were complaining about it taking so long to get their stuff from overseas ..... also remember that the order can't be filled until the overseas companies respond or actual send the item to Lazada and Lazada sends the item to you ..... I don't believe that the overseas company will drop ship the item to you .... JMHO ...... :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I will be using Lazada next week for the first time and will be using cod.

I'm really surprised that they still barter in fish.  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I will be using Lazada next week for the first time and will be using cod.

I'm really surprised that they still barter in fish.  :thumbsup:

Sorry I meant Haddock

• Like 3

Nephi
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have also wondered about that company. Over time I've read that the service is or was not too good and that products were sub-standard.

I would be interested in items such as cell phones and or maybe tablets for my kids. Does anyone know if the electronics they sell is worth the money? How about any warranty if something goes wrong?

So far I have bought these items at malls for the reasons above but they get expensive.

Thanks

Nephi

Edited by Nephi

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
Does anyone know if the electronics they sell is worth the money? How about any warranty if something goes wrong?

"Know" may be the wrong word, but in the one instance of one Samsung cell phone that I bought through Lazada I can say it was worth the money and more.  They have different supplies so I expect every experience will be somewhat different.  Buyer Beware and all that.

Warranty?  I have yet to find a warranty on anything in Philippines that I would boast about so fortunately I have not had to return any of the items I bought at Lazada.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Nephi
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know if the electronics they sell is worth the money? How about any warranty if something goes wrong?

"Know" may be the wrong word, but in the one instance of one Samsung cell phone that I bought through Lazada I can say it was worth the money and more.  They have different supplies so I expect every experience will be somewhat different.  Buyer Beware and all that.

Warranty?  I have yet to find a warranty on anything in Philippines that I would boast about so fortunately I have not had to return any of the items I bought at Lazada.

Thanks for the reply Dave. Yea, that's why I asked about the warranty as I've not had good luck with other products and other stores. Well, we may give them a try and see what happens.

Nephi