You Want Flowers? seems We have a friend that has some spare  :hystery:

post-2148-0-99964900-1455066079_thumb.jp Sorry Dave couldn't resist this one 

OK I know post-2148-0-16446500-1455066147.jpg Mutter, Mutter, Kin Mutter 

Jack :thumbsup:

Morning All :thumbsup:

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

I was wondering if they made deliveries out in the provinces? I wanted to try their COD payment, but wasn't sure if there was a pick-up clearing house that I could use in Cebu City if they didn't deliver out in far-flung areas. I wrote to them with my question, but received no response. They have some pretty cool things listed sometimes, and I'd like to try them out. Does anybody know?

Queenie

• Like 1

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

I was wondering if they made deliveries out in the provinces? I wanted to try their COD payment, but wasn't sure if there was a pick-up clearing house that I could use in Cebu City if they didn't deliver out in far-flung areas. I wrote to them with my question, but received no response. They have some pretty cool things listed sometimes, and I'd like to try them out. Does anybody know?

Queenie

If you look on the right side of the page of the item you are interested in, there is a dropdown list of provinces. Find your place there and it says how much for delivery. Hope it helps. On a side note, I always use my debit card, without issues so far.

• Like 3

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Thanks--I think I'll give it a try!

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Queenie

They will deliver in provinces, but COD will not be an option for you. They have no facility to pickup in Cebu City.

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info GregZ.  Good to know.

Queenie

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

When I first order from them everything thing was great but the last few times I have had nothing but trouble I will try one more time and see I really like there COD now when the order comes I check it before the driver leaves I check it and if not right I refuse it they have given me a lot flack about not going thru the return steps they have but I am not going to pay for something That is wrong and go thru all the stuff just to get my refund I have noticed there packing is getting bad and there delivery time is getting longer

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

My most recent experience with Lazada, May 2016

I found a split type Daikin, 1 HP air conditioner on Lazada for only 18,900 pesos.  Its not an inverter type but still:  What a deal!!  (I thought)

When I ordered, the site added 800 pesos for delivery (its heavy) and gave an estimate of one week for delivery.  Sounds good, but 3 weeks later it had not arrived, LBC were not updating the tracking and not answering 'contact' emails.  Lazada replied to my request to cancel and refund by giving a lot of BS about Lithium batteries and needing to be shipped by sea.  Really?  I have yet to see the lithium battery in this plain AC unit.

But fortunately the unit arrived three weeks after ordering and the installer came to look at it yesterday.  He said its a great 'replacement' unit if you already have all the piping and electrical and brackets installed but it comes with NONE of the usual parts for a first time installation.  It means an additional cost of about 2,000 - 3,000 while he runs around and hunts up the parts he needs to install it.

Considering the potential to negotiate with a local supplier, considering the 3 week wait, considering the potential for the unit to be installed correctly and still not work, and keeping in mind that it was not that much cheaper than a locally purchased unit, I would surely NOT recommend Lazada for an aircon purchase to be shipped out of Manila.

Just my experience. Crossing my fingers that the thing will work well once installed.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

So far I have ordered 3 things from them.  Two of them were billed, then a month later charges reversed.  I never received any communication from them until I questioned why the charges reversed - they said "not in stock".   That was the 1st & 3rd time I used them.  After the second cancelled order they sent me a p200 voucher for my my next order, good for 30 days.

The 2nd time worked fine. Item was coming from Manila and it came out to my neighborhood much faster than I expected it to.  The 2 cancelled shipments both were coming from China.   

So, not completely thrilled with them, but I guess they are alright...since we have so few options, what else can we do ha ha  :tiphat:

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
On 10/02/2016 at 1:08 PM, Queenie O. said:

Queenie

My girl uses Goods.ph to buy lot's of stuff, it is all C.O.D, they are pretty good with their deliveries, I check before I pay and they seem ok with that, I don't know if there is anything on there you may want but my girl can spend hours on their website, as for deliveries to the province not sure, we live in Lapu x2.

• Like 2