Lazada

RBM
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

I hae used them twice here in Thailand and service good, I bought some 'stone' pans that were not much good quality wise.

Yup must also give them the thumbs up We have used them I guess about 20 times, just one hiccup. It's so much easier than dealing with the salespeople here, lining up for an eternity to pay....

no no complaints what so ever.

• Like 4

Nephi
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, kalibojerry said:

Nephi I was told it would arrive in 5 days not by boat 2 weeks later that was not right just be honest they know how it is going to be shipped I ordered another printer it came in 4 days so what is the problem 

Ah okay. Looks like they just didn't get the right information to you at the start. Hopefully that's not an issue with orders any longer. Stuff I ordered originated here in the Phils so haven't got anything from out of county-yet.

Nephi

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 6/9/2016 at 9:28 AM, kalibojerry said:

Nephi I was told it would arrive in 5 days not by boat 2 weeks later that was not right just be honest they know how it is going to be shipped I ordered another printer it came in 4 days so what is the problem 

I had a similar delay in shipping with an air conditioner.  The site said it would be here within 5 days but it was almost 3 weeks because it came by slow boat.  Only shipped from Manila.

That experience did not totally sour me towards Lazada.  It just opened my eyes to the fact that they are operating in Philippines and suffer the same inefficiencies that other Philippine businesses suffer.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I willbe ordering from them later so I hope they are the same now as the last 2 times I have used them.

• Like 2

Nephi
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

I willbe ordering from them later so I hope they are the same now as the last 2 times I have used them.

Any big company can have a problem now and then, but so far, I'm quite satisfied with the products and the service. Just have to watch prices as some seem quite high.

Nephi

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Nephi said:

Any big company can have a problem now and then, but so far, I'm quite satisfied with the products and the service. Just have to watch prices as some seem quite high.

Nephi

Yes I have noticed that with some of the prices. At the moment I am having trouble loading their site.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Agree Kev, I haven't been on the site for awhile, but like you, did notice that you could buy cheaper at local stores.

Bit of a lottery.

• 2 weeks later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have just ordered a blood pressure for 1118 peso with delivery and it is cash on delivery so I will post on here the result.They have told me 4-5 days we shall see.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have just ordered a blood pressure for 1118 peso with delivery and it is cash on delivery so I will post on here the result.They have told me 4-5 days we shall see.

Crisky mate that's expensive for Blood Pressure, I get mine at 21 peso per Bottle beer sori sori.jpg or are you in training for next months Award :hystery:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Crisky mate that's expensive for Blood Pressure, I get mine at 21 peso per Bottle beer sori sori.jpg or are you in training for next months Award :hystery:

Kevin won the annual Filipino Flunker Award, don't ya know.  Anyway, I'm beginning to like this Lazada.  Seems like the Amazon for the Philippines.  I haven't visited the website yet.....I don't suppose they do deliveries for stateside?

• Like 1