Finding The Right Filipina For You

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Well, I think this is very promising. I will certainly encourage you to continue.

You have nicely put your finger on the girl shyness problem.

There are a number of joky-flirtatious "lines" that one can use to talk to ladies that one meets in the Philipines; one of my favourites, which and elderly but gwapo and wealthy (and very happily married) friend used on every passing waitress and check out girl who was attractive is "Are you married?" If "yes Sir" the reply is ""what a pity" and if " No Sir" you can take it from there (he said "sadly, I am!")  

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

"Are you married?"

Even better, "Are you single?" Field tested and approved!

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

If you are not a competitive edge junkie, who needs to be with the hottest girl around, you'll probably want to avoid celebrities, bikini models, and beauty queens. They're undesirable because they attract too much attention from too many guys

Shucks man! But what do you do if you want one of these?

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Preface

I was inspired to write this.........

That''s all for now. I'll see how the board reacts to this, before I wade into the details of moving beyond, 'Hi'.

Hello Vince,

A very interesting read sir.  Please continue.....you kind of remind me of Dear Abby crossed with George Carlin!  I really like your style -- I'm also a student of fluent sarcasm.......he, he.  

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Shucks man! But what do you do if you want one of these?

Then you need to do what I did. I upped my Game. Up yours~! :crack-up:

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

A very interesting read sir. Please continue.....you kind of remind me of Dear Abby crossed with George Carlin! I really like your style -- I'm also a student of fluent sarcasm.......he, he.

post-5148-0-55005200-1447887719_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Vince, I'll bet you are fun to be around-and a good sense of humor at that as well. You know my wife is gwapa and I am maot (IMO) but it all worked out in the end. My instruction manual upon arrival in the Philippines must be outdated though-but my lady is old fashioned so, I chalk that up to just plain good luck.

Never underestimate the value of dumb luck! Had to Google maot. You're not ugly --  if that's your real picture in the profile. I could be wrong. Was this true?

post-5148-0-81116300-1447888256_thumb.jp

• Like 1