Finding The Right Filipina For You

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Preface

I was inspired to write this.........

That''s all for now. I'll see how the board reacts to this, before I wade into the details of moving beyond, 'Hi'.

Hello Vince,

A very interesting read sir.  Please continue.....you kind of remind me of Dear Abby crossed with George Carlin!  I really like your style -- I'm also a student of fluent sarcasm.......he, he.  

Respectfully -- Jake

Oh, I agree Jake...

Vince, I'll bet you are fun to be around-and a good sense of humor at that as well. You know my wife is gwapa and I am maot (IMO) but it all worked out in the end. My instruction manual upon arrival in the Philippines must be outdated though-but my lady is old fashioned so, I chalk that up to just plain good luck. :cheersty:

Nice!  And that's really my only point of contention with the OP.  It presumes that a guy has no clue what he's looking for or is willing to tolerate. If you know what it is you want in a relationship, it's really not that difficult to find it.   :thumbsup:  

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Maybe you would do well, to read it again and consider a more sensible reply!

Careful, mogo51. Not everyone has to 'settle for' less than the best. Some of us are unreasonable:

“If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable.”

Not sure what you meant in this reply.  I was supporting the thrust of your post ie. tread carefully, test the waters, set values you seek, stay composed, act sensibly!  It's not rocket science!

I don't need to be careful or actually involved in this area, as basically I did what your post suggested 4 years ago.

Result, found a wonderful woman, 14 years my younger, sensible,mature, caring and loving Filipino.  We are extremely happy with our relationship.  No she is not a 'hot babe' but she does possess all the qualities I sought.

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I don't need to be careful or actually involved in this area, as basically I did what your post suggested 4 years ago. Result, found a wonderful woman, 14 years my younger, sensible,mature, caring and loving Filipino. We are extremely happy with our relationship. No she is not a 'hot babe' but she does possess all the qualities I sought.

I'll get into the meat of the matter in a subsequent post. In the meantime, mogo51 has hit the mark: find what you really want, not what other guys want.

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

...I have no idea what or how to behave if I was thrown into the meat market again.

I was thrown into that quandary when I separated, for a time, from my wife, back in 1999, which led me into the Seduction Community. It was mostly young nerds, wanting to get laid, who field tested methods and ideas, in a very scientific way, for getting regular guys to succeed with women. I took from it what mattered to me, which was not an endless parade of partners (Ms. Right Now). I wanted to be able to select and choose women who were actually good to be with. I should say, my late wife was definitely not the kind of woman I should have married!

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

"A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart." there are lot's of stunners here, I know two that are good friends and wouldn't touch either of them with a barge pole, high maintenance comes to mind. I consider my girl "The prize", she is the full package, smart, intelligent, loving, caring. I ask her sometimes why she puts up with me, she just smiles, the smile of a goddess.

Never under estimate the filipina, when they have there B/S radar up and locked on, it's amazing how accurate it can be.

Yes Chris, I agree 100%...you got lucky with Sheena :)

• Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted
Nothing wrong with using your increased value to find a girl who is actually a better quality person than you probably deserve otherwise. Speaking for myself, of course
Yeah, me too!
  • Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted
I think what the real newbies need to understand is the [Pinay] mind. Most [Pinays] are really looking for real love, but unfortunately in the Philippines it is not always that simple. The need for survival and love, and you will find a lot of women in that middle mindset
I'll go deep with this subject, in a future post. True love vs. survival means you have to be careful.
  • Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Never [underestimate] the [Filipina.] [W]hen they have [their] B/S radar up and locked on, it's amazing how accurate it can be.

I'll go deep on this point, too. Never lie, never overestimate yourself, always be concerned with consequences. These women are savvy, fashion conscious (even the poor ones), clever, and passionate. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're putting something over on women, any women. They'll smile, then they'll stick a fork in you, 'cause you're done!

• Like 3