Finding The Right Filipina For You

bows00
Posted
Posted

And how can you pull this off without giving off the impression that you are an arrogant pompous ass?  

I don't mean to cause turmoil here, but I laugh when I read your suggestions.  Your techniques are just that... techniques... all surface with no deep embedded true character.  Your methods are no more than an extension of western ideologies.  IMHO, you missed the whole point why I love the culture and the filipinas in it...    

Whatever happened to falling in love with a filipina you adore, and going the extra mile to truly understand what makes her happy... and giving her what she wants?  And what is so wrong with falling so much in love that she comes first?  In the long run, it is not about getting the most beautiful girl... exterior beauty wares thin very quickly in the scheme of everyday living...

But that is just my opinion, I hope that did not refrain you from continuing the thread...  I am all ears..

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

"Are you married?"

I have had Filipinas ask me that on multiple occasions even though I wear a wedding ring.  It is also common to hear "Sir, where is your wife?".  One young lady wanted to "join me" while having lunch at Ayala.  I told her that would not be a good idea as I was waiting while my wife was shopping.  I then said that the last time I sat with a Filipina, my wife chased her with a bolo.  Not true of course, but she left in a hurry.  :lol:

Cruel, she only wanted to sell you insurance

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

And how can you pull this off without giving off the impression that you are an arrogant pompous ass?  

I don't mean to cause turmoil here, but I laugh when I read your suggestions.  Your techniques are just that... techniques... all surface with no deep embedded true character.  Your methods are no more than an extension of western ideologies.  IMHO, you missed the whole point why I love the culture and the filipinas in it...    

Whatever happened to falling in love with a filipina you adore, and going the extra mile to truly understand what makes her happy... and giving her what she wants?  And what is so wrong with falling so much in love that she comes first?  In the long run, it is not about getting the most beautiful girl... exterior beauty wares thin very quickly in the scheme of everyday living...

But that is just my opinion, I hope that did not refrain you from continuing the thread...  I am all ears..

Who said I'm not an arrogant pompous ass?! :1927_: Seriously, if you read the whole thread, you'd have seen this:

This is for decent guys with a lack of confidence/experience, who want a satisfying LTR (Long Term Relationship). I know I'll lose a lot of followers when I get to the part where you have to actually plan your strategy, including taking a hard look at yourself.

That's the point: this isn't a Pickup Guide. It's a plan for getting what you truly want and avoiding pitfalls, predators, and whacko birds.

In Part 2, I'll go into what you bring to the table: who you are, what you want, what you have to offer her, and what to do next.

Dear Doctor Love,

This very cute little pinay keeps smiling at me every time she walks past my house. Do you think she REALLY likes me!!? Or is she just after my money? I'm not sure.

Signed,

Perplexed in PI

Neither am I! No, really!

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Then you need to do what I did. I upped my Game. Up yours~

Well, please enlighten us.  I was hoping you could show us how, specifically how to "up my game"....

But let me guess what that may entail...  

Look in the mirror, and repeat phrases that will reinforce that I am a God to all the women in the philippines?  hmmm.. nope, I don't think that would work.  

i would enjoy having a beer with you one day Mr. Runza.  Then you could demonstrate to me how it is done.  

Wrong guess! This is about planning, taking your time, and screening out troublemakers. On the other hand, if you're an edge junkie who wants tons of Hot Babes, night after night, here's a plan:

• Move to a condominium in Fort Bonifacio or Makati
  • Have at least $5KUSD/mo. income
  • Dress to kill
  • Find all the hot night spots for expats
  • Don't fall in love

Does that help?

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Oh, for you married guys. Maybe you should get a T-shirt made with a picture of your wife, holding a bolo, glaring, and the words, "He's Taken!"
That can be a business idea   :) which can be combined with mine about handling "Kano prices".
  • Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

Oh, for you married guys. Maybe you should get a T-shirt made with a picture of your wife, holding a bolo, glaring, and the words, "He's Taken!"
That can be a business idea   :) which can be combined with mine about handling "Kano prices".

What, "I don't wanna pay Kano prices. I'm Swedish!"? se.gif

Edited by Vince Runza

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)
Wrong guess! This is about planning, taking your time, and screening out troublemakers. On the other hand, if you're an edge junkie who wants tons of Hot Babes, night after night, here's a plan:

Move to a condominium in Fort Bonifacio or Makati

Have at least $5KUSD/mo. income

Dress to kill

Find all the hot night spots for expats

Don't fall in love

Does that help?

Just "hot night spots"; at that level in society it does not matter if you are an expat or the scion of an ancient mestizo dynasty of landowners.

I do not move in such circles, but I recall a memory from twenty years ago, when the "in" place was the disco in the Makati Shangri-La.

On the dance floor, a girl who definitely qualified as a Hot Babe was dancing whilst holding a mobile phone in each hand and texting on both of them at the same time.

Try keeping up with that one! 

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)
On the dance floor, a girl who definitely qualified as a Hot Babe was dancing whilst holding a mobile phone in each hand and texting on both of them at the same time. Try keeping up with that one!

I need a nap after just reading that! For those interested, an updated list of venues to check out is: Opus, Republiq, 7'th High, Establishment. I will NOT tell you where I got that list!

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

What, "I don't wanna pay Kano prices. I'm Swedish!"? se.gif

That can be an alternative too  :)

Mine is something like:

"I'm puti

not stupid  :)   "

pointing at it and SMILE when they try to get "kano price"

*puti mean white.

• Like 1