Son of a whore

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

It takes guts to say that, or something else perhaps?  This is about to get interesting.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

It takes guts to say that, or something else perhaps?  This is about to get interesting.

Can we take it you mean the Presidents words about another President? Might have helped a few that have just woken up, to know what you are talking about like supply the Story :whistling:

Jack :smile:

Morning All :morning1:

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I reckon that people will be able to know what I am referring to unless they have been living under a rock for the last couple of months and I refrained from mentioning the politics of this country that I am a guest in.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-barack-obama-son-whore

Barack Obama cancels meeting after Philippines president calls him 'son of a whore'

My thoughts?  I wonder if Saddam Hussein went as far as to say that about a US President?

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

I refrained from mentioning the politics of this country that I am a guest in.

The Politics of this Country The Philippines, is one we can discuss to a degree

Mr President says a lot of things and calls a lot of people a lot of things,'No one here hides under rocks' so take that somewhere else. :huh: No need for that sort of Sarcasm, If of course it was an attempt at Humour, it failed.

• Like 3

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

U happy now?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

U happy now?

communication to reply.jpg if you have something to say say it and give the quote you refer too or we may not know just what you mean

BTW we are all happy people here when we can try and understand each other:thumbsup:

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/05/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-barack-obama-son-whore

Barack Obama cancels meeting after Philippines president calls him 'son of a whore'

My thoughts?  I wonder if Saddam Hussein went as far as to say that about a US President?

But good ole Barry wouldn't do that. That's part of the problem people have with Barry. Ronald Reagan would have just joked that the bombing starts in 5 minutes.:hystery: He was joking wasn't he?:89: Hello....hello.

Gadafi opened his yap and he nearly got a smart bomb suppository delivered by an F-111 and we didn't hear any more out of him.:89:

Bill Clinton would have sent a cruise missile. Bill hit a Sudan aspirin factory and the Chinese embasy in Kosovo among other places. But not good ole Barry.

Barry is presently being disrespected by the Chinese at the moment. Why shouldn't Duterte say how he feels? Many here have already agreed that the US ambassador was trying to influence the election. Sometimes when you make an enemy of someone it's not just politics as usual and they aren't going to get over it. I think Barry and his choice of ambassador didn't understand the culture where grudges are carefully held until they die of old age whereupon they are taken to the taxidermist and stuffed as a reminder.

• Like 1

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)

He did not call Obama the son of a whore.

Translated properly he did not insult Obama's mother. I speak tagalog, however i am not sure how to explain it properly. It translates to something like 'you son of a bitch' -  a contemptible or thoroughly disagreeable person.

Edited by Gas
  • Like 4

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

The Politics of this Country The Philippines, is one we can discuss to a degree

Mr President says a lot of things and calls a lot of people a lot of things,'No one here hides under rocks' so take that somewhere else. :huh: No need for that sort of Sarcasm, If of course it was an attempt at Humour, it failed.

Given the tone of your response to me, I do not need that response  to anything that I may post be it constructive or otherwise.

There must be a lot of people donating to the upkeep of this site, to which I am one, not a great deal of money but still I donate.

So I will now sign out and not sign in again, nor will I be donating any more money to this site.

I suggest that in future you piss someone else off!!!

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic