Son of a whore

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

And now I will report my own post as political.

If you must then OK but tell me my friend, why was this post aimed at me when all I said was Philippine Politics were allowed to a Degree :89: Unless the Boss has decided this is not so  but forgot to tell us:shades: In fact while I am here maybe you can tell me Why the Us President and the Premiere of Australia are at this Conference, they are neither Asian or do we have Plan "B" Just in case confused-man.png 

• Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

If you must then OK but tell me my friend, why was this post aimed at me when all I said was Philippine Politics were allowed to a Degree :89: Unless the Boss has decided this is not so  but forgot to tell us:shades: In fact while I am here maybe you can tell me Why the Us President and the Premiere of Australia are at this Conference, they are neither Asian or do we have Plan "B" Just in case confused-man.png 

No Jack, it was not aimed at you.  You basically stated what the forum rule is, so I quoted it.  Sorry for that confusion.  I did not express it well, in hindsight.

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

do we have Plan "B" Just in case

Did you mean this pill?  If so, maybe you are right.  Could solve many problems  :hystery:http://www.planbonestep.com/

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Did you mean this pill?  If so, maybe you are right.  Could solve many problems  :hystery:http://www.planbonestep.com/

:thumbsup: :hystery:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

In fact while I am here maybe you can tell me Why the Us President and the Premiere of Australia are at this Conference, they are neither Asian or do we have Plan "B" Just in case

I can't speak for Australia but I would speculate that there are some awesome golf courses in the area!  :smile:

• Like 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

stuff this

• Like 3