Son of a whore

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Given the tone of your response to me, I do not need that response  to anything that I may post

Let me explain something to you, Over the time the boss asks that when we give something from the news it is Linked, He also asks that if you are going to reply to some one Something include that part of a post, it is not for me to explain this to you but I was in fact trying to help you but I see that you are one of those that can't be told or advised anything, Your the one with the Attitude my Friend  but there you go.  Getting shirty with one that is trying to help you is your problem not mine

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don't speak Tagalog but "Putang" is close enough to a particular Spanish word for me to fill in the blanks.

So Digong called out the ding dong. 

:hystery:

"Putang ina" is a very lame duck right now, and anyone with half a brain already knows he has long been a paper tiger, short on action but long on moralizing and getting his nose into everyone's business. He's on his way out soon. Not much risk in calling a spade a spade at this point. :thumbsup:

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Guess it is time for all of us to learn Chinese...  :tiphat:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

It takes guts to say that, or something else perhaps?  This is about to get interesting.

Say what?

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones." ( or something like that) 

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Can we take it you mean the Presidents words about another President? Might have helped a few that have just woken up, to know what you are talking about like supply the Story :whistling:

Jack :smile:

Morning All :morning1:

What?

What did someone say?

Did I miss something? 

( climbing out from under a rock)

Edited by Gratefuled
addition
  • Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted

popcorn.gif

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

So the President of the Philippines was quoted (I suspect somewhat misquoted actually) insulting the US President. The US President responded with outstanding leadership by - wait, no he didn't - he responded with a tear in his eye because his feeling were hurt and canceled the meeting. Ohhhhhhhh, I'm impressed, yup, proud to be an American. :SugarwareZ-034:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not a UK saying what ever was really said but come on Mr "O" Sticks and stones matey, :shades:

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

So the President of the Philippines was quoted (I suspect somewhat misquoted actually) insulting the US President. The US President responded with outstanding leadership by - wait, no he didn't - he responded with a tear in his eye because his feeling were hurt and canceled the meeting. Ohhhhhhhh, I'm impressed, yup, proud to be an American. :SugarwareZ-034:

Not really anything to do with feelings hurt, it has to do with no point meeting someone who has made the rules and would just be a wasted meeting.

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Maybe a little sorry or  misunderstanding;

“While the immediate cause was my strong comments to certain press questions that elicited concern and distress, we also regret it came across as a personal attack on the US president. Our primary intention is to chart an independent foreign policy while promoting closer ties with all nations, especially the US with which we had had a longstanding partnership,” Duterte said in a statement.

“We look forward to ironing out differences arising out of national priorities and perceptions, and working in mutually responsible ways for both countries,” he added.

the full story here:    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/06/philippines-leader-duterte-expresses-regret-over-foul-mouthed-obama-comments.html

• Like 4

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic