London terror attack

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, robert k said:

Here is the post I was replying to:"I think the neighbours had tried to speak to the police but could find one because Saint Teresa  had sacked them all whilst she was home secutary"

The poster I was replying to said there were no police around to report the terrorists to? I'm pretty sure that would be a negative. Even if it were true? I would expect there are a few phones around. But if there really are no phones? I would certainly be in favor of rounding up a bunch of minimal phones to report terrorists with.

I noted that the police were on the scene in 8 minutes. I would like to be sure that the tens of thousands, veritable multitudes, of people who would like to turn in any terrorists have a phone with which to do it....since there are no police to tell.:whistling:

ah iget it, my favorite flavor ice cream - sarcasm with a cherry on top.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 06/06/2017 at 2:03 PM, Gary D said:

I think the neighbours had tried to speak to the police but could find one because Saint Teresa  had sacked them all whilst she was home secutary

At the time its why pay so many to do little work, it seemed to have work then but times do change.

The only problem i have is from all politicians that we think had made a mistake years ago just dont say i got it wrong at that time.

But dont we all do things we may regret later, may years later.

Edited by stevewool
spelling

Gary D
Posted
Posted

People have been complaining all week on the radio that when they had tried to talk to the police about suspisious activity they were just passed around or gave up after hanging on and unanswered line for 30 min to 1 hour.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Not Again

Just read this report of a nursery nurse being attacked by three Muslim women.

She was kicked an cut from the wrist to the elbow with a knife, they were shouting the name Allah.

NOT CONSIDERED A TERRORIST ATTACK!................ Wanstead nursery stabbing: Female worker 'stabbed by three women shouting 'Allah''

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Reading some of the comments after the above news item, there is a build up of hatred by some towards the Muslim community here in UK.

After the second attack in London last Saturday night, it was noticeable there was a lack of condemnation by leaders of the Muslim Community in London,compared to the outcry after the Manchester Bombing the week before.

Even the Labour Mayor of London, a Muslim himself, used it as a political tool to comment on the reduction in Police during the last five years.

There is a real need for the Muslim communities to speak out against what happening, but I suspect they fear reprisals if they do.

IS and al Qaeda thrive on fear and hid behind the poor and innocence people of this world. They use them as human shields and shoot or behead those who try to escape from their clutches. If Christianity could not convert this world in 2000 years, what chance has this evil, deranged group got. NO CHANCE.

Edited by Kuya John
paragraphing
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If one group believes: Thou shalt not kill.  And the other group believes: Cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Who do you think is gonna win a fight between those two groups?

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Reading some of the comments after the above news item, there is a build up of hatred by some towards the Muslim community here in UK.

After the second attack in London last Saturday night, it was noticeable there was a lack of condemnation by leaders of the Muslim Community in London,compared to the outcry after the Manchester Bombing the week before.

Even the Labour Mayor of London, a Muslim himself, used it as a political tool to comment on the reduction in Police during the last five years.

There is a real need for the Muslim communities to speak out against what happening, but I suspect they fear reprisals if they do.

IS and al Qaeda thrive on fear and hid behind the poor and innocence people of this world. They use them as human shields and shoot or behead those who try to escape from their clutches. If Christianity could not convert this world in 2000 years, what chance has this evil, deranged group got. NO CHANCE.

You try to speak out and say how it is and you are in fear of your life by these people you would be arrested or even beat up , yes they say free speech but for who , i know its not for me.

Many are afraid to speak out as fear for being called a racist and i am on about the white British people who live here.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Here is a video of London killing and the police showing up.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 6/7/2017 at 10:58 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

If one group believes: Thou shalt not kill.  And the other group believes: Cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Who do you think is gonna win a fight between those two groups?

I searched the internet for that quote. While your quote is accurate to fully understand it would require reading it in context and with relation to the battle that was occurring at that time. Sound bites and short quotes taken out of context can often convey a completely different message than when they are taken in context.

Of course those who are greedy for power can use religion and take short quotes out of context to manipulate those who are ignorant to do things to further their lust for power.

• Like 4