London terror attack

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, jpbago said:

he is asking them to take care of the bad ones in those countries yourself first,

I think they would if they could buy like anywhere, they are hard to identify and Catch

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, jpbago said:

I think that Trump's intent by making it difficult for Muslims of the 7 countries to enter the USA, he is asking them to take care of the bad ones in those countries yourself first, then you will be allowed to carry on lap tops and travel freely like before. That is what he was asking in Saudi last month.

I wasn't thinking about Trump when I said it is silly to blame an entire group for the acts of a few. Some people do think that way, and many people accuse Trump of being that way but his actions show he is far from it. Making a Nation safe or at least at lower risk is going to inconvenience some people. Perhaps instead of making up extremely exagerated stories about Trump, those people could be better citizens by putting the blame on the terrorists where it belongs - and their neighbors for remaining silent.

Whether in the US, UK, or anywhere else, perhaps calling out those in the Muslim community to notify authorities who know or have suspicions about a lot of these guys Before they become martyrs. Then instead of calling terrorists losers (my that packs a mighty sting don't it - not), lets start calling them the terrorist swine, how about a headline like "Smelly pig cowards attacked London" - not so much a badge of honor for their families nor one their friends would like to have. Much better insult to a Muslim than calling them a loser, ok dork, big woop.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I think they would if they could buy like anywhere, they are hard to identify and Catch

One of the three terrorists in this London bridge was identified by his neighbour as being an extremist. Family and relatives often know but do nothing as it does not or will not affect them. But now, maybe it does like in Qatar, if flights are a problem, maybe banking, and very soon food supplies. Checking in your lap top flying from those 7 countries can be a pain for an innocent business person going to New York. Up to now, when it did not affect them, they didn't care about extremists but now they might.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I wasn't thinking about Trump when I said it is silly to blame an entire group for the acts of a few. Some people do think that way, and many people accuse Trump of being that way but his actions show he is far from it. Making a Nation safe or at least at lower risk is going to inconvenience some people. Perhaps instead of making up extremely exagerated stories about Trump, those people could be better citizens by putting the blame on the terrorists where it belongs - and their neighbors for remaining silent.

Whether in the US, UK, or anywhere else, perhaps calling out those in the Muslim community to notify authorities who know or have suspicions about a lot of these guys Before they become martyrs. Then instead of calling terrorists losers (my that packs a mighty sting don't it - not), lets start calling them the terrorist swine, how about a headline like "Smelly pig cowards attacked London" - not so much a badge of honor for their families nor one their friends would like to have. Much better insult to a Muslim than calling them a loser, ok dork, big woop.

Maybe the terrorist's bodies can be fed to pigs?

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

:89: Hmm but then, we may suffer Further, after all, it is us that eat Pig not them

Just a thought 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, jpbago said:

Family and relatives often know but do nothing as it does not or will not affect them. But now,

Aiding and abetting is a criminal offence, time they used this Law stringently, it may make many think forward

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

:89: Hmm but then, we may suffer Further, after all, it is us that eat Pig not them

Just a thought 

Jack, have you eaten any seafood?

I think the terrorists might not like to not receive any rites and be quickly converted to pig excrement.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, robert k said:

Jack, have you eaten any seafood?

Allergic as I might be also from Terrorist fed Pork

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, robert k said:

2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Just a thought 

I think the "ultimate insult" would be burying them face down with pig inedible remains thrown on top. But that is bad enough to probably elicit revenge attacks so not recommended. 

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, AlwaysRt said:

I think the "ultimate insult" would be burying them face down with pig inedible remains thrown on top. But that is bad enough to probably elicit revenge attacks so not recommended. 

:hystery: Yeah! you are probably right.