London terror attack

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Yeah! you are probably right.

The trick is to hit them where it hurts as hard as possible - without getting more of them stirred up :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, AlwaysRt said:

The trick is to hit them where it hurts as hard as possible - without getting more of them stirred up :thumbsup:

I reckon there could be a Nobel prize for whoever can come up with an answer to this problem 

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I really believe we would be better off "cutting to the chase". I'm not much of one for sitting in the water while the heat is slowly bringing it to a boil or the death of a thousand cuts. 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AlwaysRt said:

The trick is to hit them where it hurts as hard as possible - without getting more of them stirred up

You mean like getting rid of all the virgins waiting for them in paradise after they blow themselves up?

1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

I reckon there could be a Nobel prize for whoever can come up with an answer to this problem 

Educate the terrorists that if the virgins made it to paradise without getting laid, it meant no one wanted them while they were alive, so why in heck would they want them after they had died?

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You mean like getting rid of all the virgins waiting for them in paradise after they blow themselves up?

Educate the terrorists that if the virgins made it to paradise without getting laid, it meant no one wanted them while they were alive, so why in heck would they want them after they had died?

More like educate them that there never was virgins, running through pig crap for the rest of eternity is their prize...

• Like 3

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

I think the "ultimate insult" would be burying them face down with pig inedible remains thrown on top

There were reports, possibly apocryphal, that Pershing ordered insurgents be buried wrapped in pig skins during the Moro Rebellion in the 1900s. Didn't seem to deter them since they fought the US forces up until WWII. Then they switched their attention to the Japanese....

• Like 3

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think Billy Connolly had the ultimate say on that "Who wants 72 virgins? Give me two roaring sluts."

• Like 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, not so old china hand said:

There were reports, possibly apocryphal, that Pershing ordered insurgents be buried wrapped in pig skins during the Moro Rebellion in the 1900s. Didn't seem to deter them since they fought the US forces up until WWII. Then they switched their attention to the Japanese....

...and the second half of my post that you did not include in your post explains that 

"But that is bad enough to probably elicit revenge attacks so not recommended. "

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I think the neighbours had tried to speak to the police but could find one because Saint Teresa  had sacked them all whilst she was home secutary

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gary D said:

I think the neighbours had tried to speak to the police but could find one because Saint Teresa  had sacked them all whilst she was home secutary

Should we start a donate your old used dumb phone for Britain then?