London terror attack

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, scott h said:

Here is my bottom line regarding Refugees/Immigrants.

On the nose Scott but here we have the difference of the two A refugee I can Understand, it is the Immigrant with intent I don't and it seems that these are the ones to be so very wary of as I am inclined to think they are coming with intent to disrupt and do the Evil things

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, scott h said:

Here is my bottom line regarding Refugees/Immigrants. If we look at the latest huge influx from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq who are flooding into Europe? Notice the huge quantity of young men? They say they are fleeing war.

Whelp, if there was fighting in my land of birth, I sure would pick a side and fight for what I believe in, not run to a nearby country looking for safe haven.

If a man does not have the willingness to fight, protect and rebuild his homeland is he really the type of person you want to allow into the land of your birth? If he doesn't have the dedication to protect his homeland will he have it to protect his new one?

A lot  of people in the UK will say it is their belief that these are economic migrants, and yes they should be sent back to fight in the country they left.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

A lot  of people in the UK will say it is their belief that these are economic migrants, and yes they should be sent back to fight in the country they left.

Agree.png

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, jpbago said:

A 30 year old Canadian woman was killed in this London Bridge terror attack. She died in the arms of her fiancee after being struck by the vehicle.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/04/canadian-impacted-by-london-terror-attack-official-says

Yes it's correct along with two French tourist's.....may they Rest in Peace

Restriction of migrant's or refugees may help to lessen the threat, but bear in mind, we now have "Home grown radicalised person's"

A lot of what's happening now is based on prejudices of the past, the need to blame other's and the inability to forgive.

These people see no hope for themselves in the future, therefore they wish to destroy the future of Society's in which they want no part.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Kuya John said:

"Home grown radicalised person's"

The problem is politicians only look as far as the next election they don't look 15-20 years down the road. Todays 5 year old "economic immigrant" is your children's home grown terrorist. That is if they do not assimilate into the host nations ideals and customs.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

It doesn't help when countries take in quote refugees 60% of whom are illiterate in their own language. You can break up the enclaves and not let any more in for 100 years until you get things straightened out or you can deport any that don't have gainful employment or visible means of support because one thing remains constant across all countries, when asked, they don't think the welfare payments are high enough.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Yes it's correct along with two French tourist's.....may they Rest in Peace

Restriction of migrant's or refugees may help to lessen the threat, but bear in mind, we now have "Home grown radicalised person's"

A lot of what's happening now is based on prejudices of the past, the need to blame other's and the inability to forgive.

These people see no hope for themselves in the future, therefore they wish to destroy the future of Society's in which they want no part.

I am not saying all, but those that comit these crimes and claim that they are not wanting any part of the western past,present and future, I wonder how many of those plus there families and there friends have been looked after by this country by free housing free money and free safety from where they first came from, talk about bitting the hand that feeds you.

And again I must stress that not all are like this.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Gator said:

'm more of an "eye for and eye" type of person. They kill one of ours, we take out 10 of theirs. They bomb a building here, we bomb a mosque there.

Maybe, just maybe if we responded the way that you suggest, Muslims might just not be protective of their terrorist brothers. Instead of turning the other cheek, maybe we should respond one hundred ways more violent.