Reminder. Do not be in the company of a minor alone

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bad Taste ( angry baby).jpg Tut Tut on a family Forum :whistling:

So the mostly guys that comment on this forum have their family sitting around them? :ohmy:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Arizona Kid said:

So the mostly guys that comment on this forum have their family sitting around them? :ohmy:

Oh yes a lot do and my wife has just read your Smut. if you know anything and I presume you do, it is not liked by many of our Ladies, had you noticed there was an X Rated joke page for things like that? the term family orientated is how we manage to stay away from  a few other Forums where I have seen that type of Smut start to creep into topics that then turn silly, I have a wicked sense of Humour and can  disguise things if I need to.

Then thing I feel we all like is that PEF is not looked on as a SexPat forum like so many others But that is only my Opinion

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Oh yes a lot do and my wife has just read your Smut. if you know anything and I presume you do, it is not liked by many of our Ladies, had you noticed there was an X Rated joke page for things like that? the term family orientated is how we manage to stay away from  a few other Forums where I have seen that type of Smut start to creep into topics that then turn silly, I have a wicked sense of Humour and can  disguise things if I need to.

Then thing I feel we all like is that PEF is not looked on as a SexPat forum like so many others But that is only my Opinion

Ok Jack. you win! Maybe you don't understand a joke when you see it.:2245_safe:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Ok Jack. you win! Maybe you don't understand a joke when you see it.:2245_safe:

:console: Time and a place for most things but that, on a Topic with regard to Minors is not it. Glad we had this little chat my friend:wink:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:console: Time and a place for most things but that, on a Topic with regard to Minors is not it. Glad we had this little chat my friend:wink:

Ditto. How are your dogs doing?:wave:

• Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Arizona Kid said:

Ditto. How are your dogs doing?:wave:

Too too bad, we seem to have things more or less sorted now. ( sorry G&G's for this digress but............) as it happens we now think our 4 year old female is about to give birth,homer-doh.jpg ( we did not know she was with Pup) she has been nesting today :571c66d400c8c_1(103): More pups :hungover_40_anim_gif:  :wink:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Too too bad, we seem to have things more or less sorted now. ( sorry G&G's for this digress but............) as it happens we now think our 4 year old female is about to give birth,homer-doh.jpg ( we did not know she was with Pup) she has been nesting today :571c66d400c8c_1(103): More pups :hungover_40_anim_gif:  :wink:

I have 5 dogs. Only one is male. When the girls go in heat I have to put Heff in a 20 by 20 ft. enclosure in the backyard. It's ok tho cuz he's got a bahay cubo he can go into if it rains. Puppys are cute but finding responsable people to take them is not easy here in the Phills as you probably already know. He just got out of jail yesterday and he's happy.:laugh:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I have 5 dogs. Only one is male. When the girls go in heat I have to put Heff in a 20 by 20 ft. enclosure in the backyard. It's ok tho cuz he's got a bahay cubo he can go into if it rains. Puppys are cute but finding responsable people to take them is not easy here in the Phills as you probably already know. He just got out of jail yesterday and he's happy.:laugh:

You are way off topic unless you tell us the ages of the dogs.  :smile:

Gary D
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, anabolic said:

so what's the best way to make sure she is "of age" ? any tips

Yes check the age of her kids

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, hk blues said:

Are you serious?  How degrading IMHO

Can you seriously envisage a guy on a 1st date with a lady asking for a copy of her ID?  How would you react if you were the said lady?  That date certainly would be headed in one direction after that. 

I've clearly lived a sheltered life if your comments are indicative of "normal' behaviour. 

What other method is there to determine age?  The NBI uses dental while the Italian police has hand & wrist x-ray.  The topic is about not being caught with a minor.  Even worse is a blackmail scam wherein someone underage goes out with you and the relatives threaten criminal charges unless you are willing to part with money.  

I have been happily married for 47 years which means I have been off the dating circuit nearly 49 years.  Maybe things have changed.  My observation is girls and young women today are more aggressive.  Maybe the conversation could be, "I am taking you to a nice bar where the minimum age is 18 years.  Can you show me your ID to avoid embarrassment."  Take a quick picture.  "I will show the bartender the photo of your ID as proof of age."  I don't know.  My comments are theoretical rather than based on practical experience.  But you need to avoid jail because of a set-up or through naivete.  Your being arrested for going out with a minor may also appear in your government record.

• Like 1