Get Together For March Of 2010

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)
Thanks for the get together!!! :lol:
We second that! Good food, good company and one or two beers.Enjoyed meeting you all. Thanks Lee and Tom.Paul and Elsa Edited by ancienrocka

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Thanks to all of you who came :lol: and to those of you who did not make it, you missed a great get together and IMO everyone had a great time.

redranger
Posted
Posted (edited)
Thanks for the get together!!! :lol:
It was really nice to meet members of the forum at last nights get together. Thanks Bossman and Mr. Lee for putting this together. I feel very lucky that this was happening while I was in town. Other than my fear that my taxi driver getting lost, I had a great time. I gained a lot of insight about moving and living in the Philippines from the gathering. I was hoping to do the boat trip today for that "other" forum with the drinking champ but I have to deal with an issue for my work place in the US. I'll be online with that most of the morning. I'm sure I'll run into a few of you at El Gecko before I leave. Go Packman!! SugarwareZ-003.gif Edited by redranger

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Good night out.. we didnt arrive until late as we had a basketball match on route (my wife Aprils cousin is a local player.. if you have any local friends ask if they know Mark Ababon because he is a bit of a local celebrity) anyway great basketball match and a great night out.. good to see some new faces and also to finally meet people off-line now able to put pseudos to faces :)The ranch restaurant was also a nice venue and would recommend it to others. Would use it more myself but its the wrong end of town for us.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

A quick note did anyone get good pictures of The Ranch internal and external? I just want to throw a blog together for them to help advertise the place a bit more as its a great venue for meet ups..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
A quick note did anyone get good pictures of The Ranch internal and external? I just want to throw a blog together for them to help advertise the place a bit more as its a great venue for meet ups..
It was nice meeting you Matt. You will find a few at this link The Ranch

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Thanks to Boss Man and Lee for putting this together. I think you chose a great venue...the atmosphere and food was excellent. It was great meeting so many people from the forum and finally putting some faces with names. Thanks to all who showed up, it was nice meeting you all. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The get together was a great success and thanks to all who attended.TomM's wife,(sorry forget her name) won the first prize in the Raffle and PaulP's friend Jackie won the boobie prize which in fact was a boobie pillow.Also PaulP was awarded with the gold drinking champion medal.Frank celebrated his 59th birthday with a cake,you can see him below huffing and puffing on the candles post-1-12684541750323_thumb.jpg post-1-1268454216734_thumb.jpg post-1-12684542594341_thumb.jpg post-1-12684542930254_thumb.jpg post-1-12684543288889_thumb.jpg post-1-12684543629875_thumb.jpg post-1-12684544115301_thumb.jpg post-1-12684544569178_thumb.jpg post-1-12684544894974_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
post-1-12684560632322_thumb.jpg post-1-1268456051257_thumb.jpg post-1-12684560249853_thumb.jpgpost-1-12684559892177_thumb.jpg post-1-12684559715933_thumb.jpg post-1-12684559553763_thumb.jpg

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Definitely a great party, Tom. As always, mate, it is great to see ya. I enjoyed meeting other members who showed up as well.Now, if we could just get you over here full time. :lol:

Edited by paul