HAPPY
Posted
Posted

Everett and Alejandra will be there.

post-40-12671579188792_thumb.jpg

retired
Posted
Posted

Sincerely regret that as of this date my wife and i will not be able to attend the March gathering . Has to do with family issues and rather than wait to the last minute to cancel we just want to be fair . We will get up to Cebu at some point but as of now best we are not counted as being present .Alan & Daisy in Cagayan de Oro

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
<DIV align="center">551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif <DIV align="left">

The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

OK all, the time is getting closer and we are closing in on a few places and Boss Man will make the final decision once he gets to Cebu. So far below is who is coming. If anyone else is sure, then please let us know. Gold Heart and his wifeBoss Man and his wifeMorey and his wife Steve and wife DonnaPaul and his wife ElsaPaul P and his gfLars BretFranklinEverette and gf Alejandramy wife and IOthers who have said they would like to come but are not definite yetCharity plus a coupleCarlManabouttownGuardian he called last week and said he is almost positive but had not bought his plane tickets as of last week.HeartPatsadaTropicalpenpalsAnyone else? Anyone on the possibles who would like to confirm? Did I miss anyone?This looks like a good get together and we will all enjoy meeting those of you who we do not already know and renewing friendships with those of you who we have already gotten to know. :hystery:

United Army
Posted
Posted
<DIV align="center">551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif <DIV align="left">

The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

OK all, the time is getting closer and we are closing in on a few places and Boss Man will make the final decision once he gets to Cebu. So far below is who is coming. If anyone else is sure, then please let us know. Gold Heart and his wifeBoss Man and his wifeMorey and his wife Steve and wife DonnaPaul and his wife ElsaPaul P and his gfLars BretFranklinEverette and gf Alejandramy wife and IOthers who have said they would like to come but are not definite yetCharity plus a coupleCarlManabouttownGuardian he called last week and said he is almost positive but had not bought his plane tickets as of last week.HeartPatsadaTropicalpenpalsMarko and his wife MarilynAnyone else? Anyone on the possibles who would like to confirm? Did I miss anyone?This looks like a good get together and we will all enjoy meeting those of you who we do not already know and renewing friendships with those of you who we have already gotten to know. 541.gif
Mr. Lee ... You can add Marko and my wife Marilyn on the possible list for now..thanks

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Philippines Expat Forum Get Together

Official time and place for our Get together is as follows :551:Date- March 12thTime- 4pm till last one leaves .Place- The RanchDirections-

The phone number is 032 346 4890 and instructions to get there would be as follows, go past Country Mall on the way to Talamban and take the Banilad flyover and once you come down the other side and go just pass the walk over bridge then The Ranch will be a little hidden on the right side of the road. We went past it, so go slow once you get past the walkover and it will be on the right side but set back slightly and with cars possibly parked in front of the entrance way.
We have chosen The Ranch as the venue for this get together,the whole restaurant and venue is secured for us only as a private function. There will be a special menu for our members to assist the cooks in supplying our meals at a quicker pace. Hopefully a few more of you guys can make it,the more the merrier.If you haven't already stated your intention to attend please do so as soon as possible.Looking forward to meeting you there.Boss Man:cool_beans:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)

Official time and place for our Get together is as follows :551:Date- March 12thTime- 4pm till last one leaves .Place- The RanchDirections-

The phone number is 032 346 4890 and instructions to get there would be as follows, go past Country Mall on the way to Talamban and take the Banilad flyover and once you come down the other side and go just pass the walk over bridge then The Ranch will be a little hidden on the right side of the road. We went past it, so go slow once you get past the walkover and it will be on the right side but set back slightly and with cars possibly parked in front of the entrance way.
We have chosen The Ranch as the venue for this get together,the whole restaurant and venue is secured for us only as a private function. There will be a special menu for our members to assist the cooks in supplying our meals at a quicker pace. Hopefully a few more of you guys can make it,the more the merrier.If you haven't already stated your intention to attend please do so as soon as possible.Looking forward to meeting you there.Boss Man:cool_beans:

Great choice, I've heard so many positive things about the place over the past few days and really wanted to try it!Paul and Elsa Edited by ancienrocka

paul
Posted
Posted

No doubt. I think this will be a great location for the get together! I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Official time and place for our Get together is as follows :551:Date- Friday March 12thTime- 4pm till last one leaves .Place- The RanchDirections-

OK all, Boss Man has made the final decision on where the get together will be held. So far below is who is coming and who might be coming. If anyone else is sure, then please let us know. Gold Heart and his wifeBoss Man and his wifeMorey and his wife Steve and his wifePaul and his wife Paul P and his gfLars Brett volstateguy FranklinEverette and gf Alejandramy wife and IOur daughters Charity and May, and a couple of their friends confirmed today.Others who have said they would like to come but are not definite yetMayen CarlManabouttownGuardian he called last week and said he is almost positive but had not bought his plane tickets as of last week.HeartPatsadaTropicalpenpalsMarko and his wife MarilynAnyone else? Anyone on the possible's who would like to confirm? Did I miss anyone?

snow_man
Posted
Posted

Official time and place for our Get together is as follows :551:Date- Friday March 12thTime- 4pm till last one leaves .Place- The RanchDirections-

We have chosen The Ranch as the venue for this get together,the whole restaurant and venue is secured for us only as a private function. There will be a special menu for our members to assist the cooks in supplying our meals at a quicker pace. Hopefully a few more of you guys can make it,the more the merrier.If you haven't already stated your intention to attend please do so as soon as possible.Looking forward to meeting you there.Boss Man:o

OK all, Boss Man has made the final decision on where the get together will be held. So far below is who is coming and who might be coming. If anyone else is sure, then please let us know. Gold Heart and his wifeBoss Man and his wifeMorey and his wife Steve and his wifePaul and his wife Paul P and his gfLars Brett volstateguy FranklinEverette and gf Alejandramy wife and IOur daughters Charity and May, and a couple of their friends confirmed today.Others who have said they would like to come but are not definite yetMayen CarlManabouttownGuardian he called last week and said he is almost positive but had not bought his plane tickets as of last week.HeartPatsadaTropicalpenpalsMarko and his wife MarilynAnyone else? Anyone on the possible's who would like to confirm? Did I miss anyone?
Hi, I happen to be in town, and I would like to come and say hello to all. I am new to this forum and I am in Cebu for vacation, and also working part time for my project back in Sweden. Happy to be here in warm weather.Cheerssnow_man

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

We have chosen The Ranch as the venue for this get together,the whole restaurant and venue is secured for us only as a private function. There will be a special menu for our members to assist the cooks in supplying our meals at a quicker pace. Hopefully a few more of you guys can make it,the more the merrier.If you haven't already stated your intention to attend please do so as soon as possible.Looking forward to meeting you there.Boss Man:thumbsup:

Hi, I happen to be in town, and I would like to come and say hello to all. I am new to this forum and I am in Cebu for vacation, and also working part time for my project back in Sweden. Happy to be here in warm weather.Cheerssnow_man
We look forward to meeting you and you are most welcome :o