Get Together For March Of 2010

paul
Posted
Posted
royalmember.gif Hey, I just noticed. I want one of these!:th_thholysheep:

Steve
Posted
Posted
Thanks, gives me something to gauge my departure time with and to beat Tom and Paul there. That way I can have at least one drink before the bar's sold out...LOL
You won't beat me there. Hehehehe
You there now? Gonna spend the night? LOL

Steve
Posted
Posted
royalmember.gif Hey, I just noticed. I want one of these!:th_thholysheep:
Nah, that'd be for me. You'd want this one.......LOLpost-17-12683089602343_thumb.jpg

Travis
Posted
Posted
LeeHow long does it take you to get there from your place?
It depends on the traffic but if light traffic then 20 minutes maximum. I plan on leaving here 3:15 to make sure we are there by 4PM so we will be there early in case others show up early.

Philippines Expat Forum Get Together

Official time and place for our Get together is as follows

551.gifDate- Friday March 12thTime- 4pm till last one leaves .Place- The RanchDirections-
The phone number is 032 346 4890 and instructions to get there would be as follows, go past Country Mall on the way to Talamban and take the Banilad flyover and once you come down the other side and go just pass the walk over bridge then The Ranch will be a little hidden on the right side of the road. We went past it, so go slow once you get past the walkover and it will be on the right side but set back slightly and with cars possibly parked in front of the entrance way.
We have chosen The Ranch as the venue for this get together,the whole restaurant and venue is secured for us only as a private function. There will be a special menu for our members to assist the cooks in supplying our meals at a quicker pace. Hopefully a few more of you guys can make it,the more the merrier.If you haven't already stated your intention to attend please do so as soon as possible.Looking forward to meeting you there.Boss Man7522.gif

So far below is who is coming and who might be coming. If anyone else is sure, then please let us know. Gold Heart and his wife + oneBoss Man and his wifeMorey and his wife Steve and his wife+onePaul and his wife Paul P and his gfLars Brett volstateguy FranklinEverette and gf Alejandramy wife and IOur daughters Charity and May, and a couple of their friends confirmed today.Mike (Redranger)Snow_man Tropicalpenpals (Now probably coming) TravelerOthers who have said they would like to come but are not definite yetMayen just told me that she probably will not be able to make it.Carl?Manabouttown?Guardian? he called last week and said he is almost positive but had not bought his plane tickets as of last week.Heart?Patsada?Marko and his wife Marilyn?Markham and his gf?at least 2 other couples who said maybeAnyone else? Anyone on the possibles who would like to confirm? Did I miss anyone? The best directions that I can give is that it is on Archbishop Reyes Road which becomes Gov. M Cuenco Ave and that every taxi driver knows where Gaisano Country Mall is and here are some other landmark, The Ranch will be on the same road as Badgers or Banilad Town Center and a taxi would have head toward Talambam past Country Mall and past Banilid Town Center and past Badgers and past A.S. Fortuna St. and then after the fly over bridge which is a fancy word for a bridge that goes over A.S. Fortuna Street which is a busy street and then come down on the other side of the street which then becomes Joaquin L. Panis St.Below is a map and the arrow is approximately where The Ranch is just after the walk over bridge which is a bridge that allows people to walk over the top of the main road which is called Jaoquin L. Panis Street at that point on the map. Also my cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410 Pilsen P35 and light P40,after 7pm the price of beer will be P45 for either light or pilsen for forum members and our guests. This is shaping up to be a great get together. I have also had a number of members contact me via email and said they hope to come but cannot confirm at this point. If all that might show up do show up and all that have already confirmed show up, then we will have 45 to 50 people but we will see when the actual date arrives which is just two more days away. thumbs-up-smile.gif13_4_10[1].gifSugarwareZ-065.gifSugarwareZ-047.gif13_4_10[1].gif So far 30 confirmed.
Just to bump this up again since tomorrow is the get together.
Lee I will do my best to be there but I will probably be late

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
LeeHow long does it take you to get there from your place?
It depends on the traffic but if light traffic then 20 minutes maximum. I plan on leaving here 3:15 to make sure we are there by 4PM so we will be there early in case others show up early.

Philippines Expat Forum Get Together

Official time and place for our Get together is as follows

551.gifDate- Friday March 12thTime- 4pm till last one leaves .Place- The RanchDirections-
The phone number is 032 346 4890 and instructions to get there would be as follows, go past Country Mall on the way to Talamban and take the Banilad flyover and once you come down the other side and go just pass the walk over bridge then The Ranch will be a little hidden on the right side of the road. We went past it, so go slow once you get past the walkover and it will be on the right side but set back slightly and with cars possibly parked in front of the entrance way.
We have chosen The Ranch as the venue for this get together,the whole restaurant and venue is secured for us only as a private function. There will be a special menu for our members to assist the cooks in supplying our meals at a quicker pace. Hopefully a few more of you guys can make it,the more the merrier.If you haven't already stated your intention to attend please do so as soon as possible.Looking forward to meeting you there.Boss Man7522.gif

So far below is who is coming and who might be coming. If anyone else is sure, then please let us know. Gold Heart and his wife + oneBoss Man and his wifeMorey and his wife Steve and his wife+onePaul and his wife Paul P and his gfLars Brett volstateguy FranklinEverette and gf Alejandramy wife and IOur daughters Charity and May, and a couple of their friends confirmed today.Mike (Redranger)Snow_man Tropicalpenpals (Now probably coming) TravelerOthers who have said they would like to come but are not definite yetMayen just told me that she probably will not be able to make it.Carl?Manabouttown?Guardian? he called last week and said he is almost positive but had not bought his plane tickets as of last week.Heart?Patsada?Marko and his wife Marilyn?Markham and his gf?at least 2 other couples who said maybeAnyone else? Anyone on the possibles who would like to confirm? Did I miss anyone? The best directions that I can give is that it is on Archbishop Reyes Road which becomes Gov. M Cuenco Ave and that every taxi driver knows where Gaisano Country Mall is and here are some other landmark, The Ranch will be on the same road as Badgers or Banilad Town Center and a taxi would have head toward Talambam past Country Mall and past Banilid Town Center and past Badgers and past A.S. Fortuna St. and then after the fly over bridge which is a fancy word for a bridge that goes over A.S. Fortuna Street which is a busy street and then come down on the other side of the street which then becomes Joaquin L. Panis St.Below is a map and the arrow is approximately where The Ranch is just after the walk over bridge which is a bridge that allows people to walk over the top of the main road which is called Jaoquin L. Panis Street at that point on the map. Also my cell phone number if anyone gets lost is 0929 4212 410 Pilsen P35 and light P40,after 7pm the price of beer will be P45 for either light or pilsen for forum members and our guests. This is shaping up to be a great get together. I have also had a number of members contact me via email and said they hope to come but cannot confirm at this point. If all that might show up do show up and all that have already confirmed show up, then we will have 45 to 50 people but we will see when the actual date arrives which is just two more days away. thumbs-up-smile.gif13_4_10[1].gifSugarwareZ-065.gifSugarwareZ-047.gif13_4_10[1].gifSo far 30 confirmed.
Just to bump this up again since tomorrow is the get together.
Lee I will do my best to be there but I will probably be late
I got ya pal, I added you to my list above and it was great meeting you the other day.

post-40-1268314064334_thumb.jpg

Mik
Posted
Posted

The two of us won't be able to attend. We'll try to be at the next one..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The two of us won't be able to attend. We'll try to be at the next one..
OK Mike, you and Aideen will be missed. Hope to see you both again soon.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Frank, my wife and I will be heading to the Ranch in a few minutes, so that we will be early to make sure to get things set up. Hope to see a bunch of you there. If anyone gets lost then please call or text me and either I will or my wife will be happy to tell you or your taxi driver how to get there. My cell number is 0929 4212 410

Steve
Posted
Posted

We'll be headed there soon

Steve
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the get together!!! :lol: