Get Together For March Of 2010

paul
Posted
Posted
Some one once told me that its difficult to get a taxi from the Sand Trap,never been there myself so have no idea? Personally I prefer an out door venue as they seem more relaxed.http://www.the-sandt...om/Default.html
It can be, mate, especially if you want to leave during a busy traffic hour. But, the staff will ring for you a taxi when you need one.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Santrap is not that bad for taxis! If you walk 150 meter to Maria Luisa there are taxis around. The guard or bartender will also call you a taxi.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif
The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

Time to bump this up again, time is getting closer and we hope you all mark your calendars for March 12th.

daisy
Posted
Posted

Alan and Daisy........CHECK! See you there!7_3_205%5B1%5D.gif

Steve
Posted
Posted

Just reconfirming so a better attendance can be affirmed.Donna and I will be there :thumbs-up-smile:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

We believe it will be held at the Sand Trap but just have to get a confirmation of the venue next week.Looking forward to seeing you guys there.:lol: :thumbs-up-smile:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

We'll be there, looking forward to meeting some people who are so far just names!Paul and Elsa

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

551.gif Official Invitation to members of Philippines Expat forum 551.gif
The date for our get together party is set for the 12th of March 2010Venue to be announced later.Time to be announced later.We hope to meet all you guys for a few drinks

Please Note:

This is a private party for members of Philippines Expat Forum and their partners only,sheep allowed if on a leash.Anyone wishing to attend must confirm their attendance to our support team at least one week prior to the 12th of March. Please mark your calender.

cheersty.gif

Well another week has passed and the time is getting closer and a lot of people will be traveling here from all over for the get together, so if you have not already checked in and told us that you will be there, then please check in and let us know so we can have a closer count who will be coming. We are all looking forward to seeing you all. :mocking:

paul
Posted
Posted

Okay, so where is this thing gonna happen, folks? It's time to get off the pot and decide. February 21st (Hong Kong Time Zone) is already here. If we keep this thing in the air, who knows where it may end?I don't see an issue with it being at the Sand Trap, Tom. They can ring you a taxi when you are ready to go. But, you tha man in charge, and are the one who has to decide where he wants it.Honestly, I wouldn't expect a taxi to be available too early in the evening, unless we are going to secure Danny, who could possibly take a group of guys home, at once. That is, he would have room in his car for a number of people. (You will have to confirm with him how many, exactly, that he could take.)Otherwise, I would suggest doing it at another location.My two cents,

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Okay, so where is this thing gonna happen, folks? It's time to get off the pot and decide. February 21st (Hong Kong Time Zone) is already here. If we keep this thing in the air, who knows where it may end?I don't see an issue with it being at the Sand Trap, Tom. They can ring you a taxi when you are ready to go. But, you tha man in charge, and are the one who has to decide where he wants it.Honestly, I wouldn't expect a taxi to be available too early in the evening, unless we are going to secure Danny, who could possibly take a group of guys home, at once. That is, he would have room in his car for a number of people. (You will have to confirm with him how many, exactly, that he could take.)Otherwise, I would suggest doing it at another location.My two cents,
Paul,our security advisers have recommended that since we have a very high profile guest attending (me) that we should not disclose the location until 20 minutes before the event,would you believe that? NO!, OK would you believe that my little elves are working on it and the location will be set very soon in Philippine time :SugarwareZ-037:Full details are a coming. :mocking: