And then she said, "It's Just Like The Philippines"!

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

It's still a financial struggle, but my 'always positive' Pinay wife always tells me:  "You can do anything, just stay positive!"

Fantastic, Mark!!! So good to hear all these good things for you! I am not always so positive... Your wife is emotionally and mentally and physically a beautiful woman - good for you!

My Partner is also very positive but we will have a few hurdles to cross before achieving what you already have. But, meantime, things are always good here for us too... It cheers me to hear about your situation and how things are working out there...

So... It really is NOT like the Philippines there.. right? That is the bottom line...hehehe...

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

It's still a financial struggle, but my 'always positive' Pinay wife always tells me:  "You can do anything, just stay positive!"

Hm... before I forget to say... My L is also a very beautiful woman in every way too...

• Like 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Fantastic, Mark!!! So good to hear all these good things for you! I am not always so positive... Your wife is emotionally and mentally and physically a beautiful woman - good for you!

Thank you Tom!

2 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

So... It really is NOT like the Philippines there.. right? That is the bottom line...hehehe..

Nah, it's NOT just like the Philippines, and my wife (Rowena) has already regretted ever saying that, ever since seeing me starting this topic on here...hehehe

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

There's nothing else in this world like the love

Forgot to say to you... When you go to Colorado and pick up your meds there... Don't expect them to replace or duplicate the effects of your "blue pills." Expect them to, rather, enhance the overall experiences... okay?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Nah, it's NOT just like the Philippines, and my wife (Rowena) has already regretted ever saying that, ever since seeing me starting this topic on here...hehehe

Bwahahaha! The truth finally comes out... So, please extend my best to your lovely wife, Rowena from me. What a wonderful woman you have there... Just don't let her know that or you will never suffer the end of it!!!

• Thanks 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Forgot to say to you... When you go to Colorado and pick up your meds there... Don't expect them to replace or duplicate the effects of your "blue pills." Expect them to, rather, enhance the overall experiences... okay?

hahaha... I sort of thought that already, based on past experiences... I was only joking about that.

After years away in the Phils with the war against everything, including cannabis, I was always wary of getting into trouble, but I still remember how these things go.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
Just now, Mark Berkowitz said:

After years away in the Phils with the war against everything, including cannabis, I was always wary of getting into trouble, but I still remember how these things go.

It sounds like you grew up - no, didn't "grow up" - but aged in a similar time to me... poor us!

I am from Washington State... last visited  1.5 years ago..... hmmm nice times with candies and so on...

Still same comment as before in another topic... I hate getting older... it is not just a number... it is ageing....yuck!!!

• Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

So, please extend my best to your lovely wife, Rowena from me. What a wonderful woman you have there.

Thanks Tom! :)

13 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Just don't let her know that or you will never suffer the end of it!!!

I tend to balance my compliments to her with jokes about her darker side, and she does the very same thing with me.  It's all good.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mark Berkowitz said:

Of course, but nobody speaks like that over here... just an old stereotype.

Au contrair, Mark...

Maybe it was a few years ago (1975?)... But I went into a bar near Houston and bought a six pack of Lone Star Beer... The proprietor sold me the beer and said, as I was leaving, "Y'all come back now, heah?" Swear to God... I almost bust a gut laughing on my way out... But it's true...

• Haha 1

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Still same comment as before in another topic... I hate getting older... it is not just a number... it is ageing....yuck!!!

All kidding aside, my BP is now 113/66, and my doctor (who coincidentally is a Filipino, who has been over here for many years) said that I have the BP of a teenager.