What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza

What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do Expats in the Philippines think of Greenwich Pizza

• Love it. (Because its cheap or tasty or any other reason)
    • Hate it. (Horrible stuff that you would not eat any time)
    • OK (Neither love it nor hate it but would eat it if it was put in front of me)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Its a poll

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Can you add choice number four;  "I have never heard of Greenwich Pizza"?

I am not sure if you are joking.  The poll is meant for expats who have been in the Philippines and actually tried Greenwich Pizza.  It is hard to imagine an expat living in the Philippines who has not heard of Greenwich Pizza.  It is nationwide and has the same menu and "quality" in every franchise.

It is owned by Jolibee and if you want to participate in the poll you really need to give the place a fair try.  Here is a franchise locator

https://www.greenwich.com.ph/pizzeria-locator/

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Not joking.  Six years here for me but I only go to the city if I have to.  Three hour trip is too far to go for pizza, but maybe when we have to do the annual report. 

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not great to be honest but ok for the price, about the same standard as the 1 pound frozen pizzas from Iceland in the UK. Their lasagne is decent though.

Shakeys or Dominoes is my favourite for pizza, Banapple for pasta.

Edited by fillipino_wannabe

Happyhorn52
Posted
Posted

Angeles City has 7-8 pizza places better than Greenwich, but I will eat it if you're buying. 

• Love it 1
  • Haha 4

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Their lasagne is decent though

Had one of their lasagne last week , it was shite. Had bits of hard fat that was supposed to be beef.  I won't be going in one of those places again.

• Haha 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

Went shopping at S&R this morning. Got a slice of pizza after shopping. Delicious but I was very hungry so I might be biased. Shakeys used to be really good but their quality has gone way down. :unsure:  

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Happyhorn52 said:

Angeles City has 7-8 pizza places better than Greenwich, but I will eat it if you're buying. 

Last time I needed to go visit the RAO in Angeles my GF and I went to a pizza place on Fields Ave. Owned by a Kano. Can't remember the name of the place but the pizza was superb. She is always trying to talk me into going back but I hate the Manila traffic.:biggrin:

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Went shopping at S&R this morning. Got a slice of pizza after shopping. Delicious but I was very hungry so I might be biased. Shakeys used to be really good but their quality has gone way down. :unsure:  

I only eat the Garlic  prawn pizza at S&R lots of prawns and 2 large root beer drinks !

Went to shakeys once overpriced is my opinion

• Like 2