Internet provider speeds.

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I'm on Globe - they don't offer rebates for providing less than 80% of published speed but if we have a disconnection for more than 24 hours we get a rebate.  To be fair, I check the speed regularly because I do online teaching and it's always at least the promised speed and usually faster.  Since they started moving over to fiber I've noticed the speeds for standard users is faster and we can now even have unlimited which was unheard of even 2 years ago in my area.  

OzeMike
Posted
Posted

They told us we can get up to 3 (or was it 5??) Smart cellphone numbers recorded with the PLDT office and these registered numbers can be called from the landline free. Anyone here confirm that?

Youngster
Posted
Posted

I'm on Converge 25 mbps plan in Angeles.  Per the contract signed two months ago, they guarantee lowly 30% of the plan speed, but I have been getting 25 mbps or slightly higher, this going through a VPN router.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I'm paying P2499 at Globe with a landline that I can use for overseas calls that I need for keeping in touch with a business partner. I'm supposed to get 15 but usually get more. The pic is from what I tested 5 min. ago.:smile:Speed_Test_-_Telstra_-_2019-10-03_16.15.03.png 

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

This was mine, a few minutes ago, near Dagupan (PLDT 25 meg Fiber) :

72435850_2426690024236847_8066129954061942784_n.jpg

• Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I love winning these internet speed posts, knock on wood!  :hystery: I pay for 50.

Quezon City server

Screenshot (3).png

Los Angeles, USA server

Screenshot (4).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

48.198Mbps down load at work

At home; 129.8 down X 10.9 up.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, OzeMike said:

They told us we can get up to 3 (or was it 5??) Smart cellphone numbers recorded with the PLDT office and these registered numbers can be called from the landline free. Anyone here confirm that?

I just tried it and my number is registered and it does not work.

• Sad 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

PLDT txt us saying as we are a good customer they are increasing our speed ! And we have to go to a bit.ly site ! Mmmmm did that , page comes up asking to put our landline no to confirm and they will send a code to the wifes mobile mmmmm, no code sent,asked to resend the code still no code sent ! Went to twitter and sent a message to PLDT cares🤣 they replied saying they would refresh the page an hour later 7 codes arrived !  But all had expired !so silly me tried again at around 11pm , at 4.37 14 codes arrived  again all expired ! Mmmmm so just sent another message on twitter ! As they say watch this space !

Mick
Posted
Posted

Can't complain with converge, 

Screenshot_20191004_083931.jpg