Posted
23 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I love living in the province, but sometimes not so much.  :boohoo:

Ouch!

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

PLDT txt us saying as we are a good customer they are increasing our speed ! And we have to go to a bit.ly site ! Mmmmm did that , page comes up asking to put our landline no to confirm and they will send a code to the wifes mobile mmmmm, no code sent,asked to resend the code still no code sent ! Went to twitter and sent a message to PLDT cares🤣 they replied saying they would refresh the page an hour later 7 codes arrived !  But all had expired !so silly me tried again at around 11pm , at 4.37 14 codes arrived  again all expired ! Mmmmm so just sent another message on twitter ! As they say watch this space !

• Haha 1

OzeMike
Posted
Posted (edited)

Re: PLDT free speed increase for existing customers

Yep same thing here been driving me crazy.... was beginning to think it was a scam:89:

Edited by OzeMike

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Have decided to tell PLDT no thanks with their speed increase! Another 2 new received codes at 10.56 but both codes invalid at 11.05  too much hassle !

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

They told us we can get up to 3 (or was it 5??) Smart cellphone numbers recorded with the PLDT office and these registered numbers can be called from the landline free. Anyone here confirm that?

Yep same thing here been driving me crazy.... was beginning to think it was a scam:89:

Yes we have 5 numbers registered cost 99 pesos a month 3 sun numbers and 2 smart  numbers

Will not work with Globe or other non pldt owned companies

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Old55 said:

48.198Mbps down load at work

WORK?? Oh ya..I almost forgot what that word means.:hystery:

• Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

My GF just 4 days ago with me urging her to, registered with Gcash. We should have done it long ago. Much easier to pay Cignal and Globe bills since we don't get the bill in the mail which is non-existent where I live. If this is off topic please register it under my nickname..Dumb ass.:tongue:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

My GF just 4 days ago with me urging her to, registered with Gcash. We should have done it long ago. Much easier to pay Cignal and Globe bills since we don't get the bill in the mail which is non-existent where I live. If this is off topic please register it under my nickname..Dumb ass.:tongue:

You are probably aware but if you pay at SM you don't actually need the bill - just the account number and amount

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Pay all our bills online through my bdo acct

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1