Shopee Seller Scammer

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

A battery operated dildo would be a great gift for my GF. If you are so inclined!:tongue:

Amazon can deliver this?  :hystery:

https://www.amazon.com/Ship-Your-Friends-Embarrassing-Prank/dp/B01N4NYGV0/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=joke+dildo&qid=1582976580&s=automotive&sr=1-1-catcorr

dildo.jpg

• Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I go somewhere else

Hmmmm.  Do you tell the travel site that you will pay when you get there or do you give them your credit card. :7522:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Hmmmm.  Do you tell the travel site that you will pay when you get there or do you give them your credit card. :7522:

This is the point I made earlier in the thread -  reality is it's harder and harder to get by these days without using some form of online activity - much of these activities require using a debit card or credit card.   COD is a great option where it exists but it's no always an option.  

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, hk blues said:

it's harder and harder to get by these days without using some form of online activity

Yep.  Air travel is the best example I can think of.  Many, many deals online for those with a credit card.  Last person I know who walked into a travel agent and paid less than he would have paid online was buried about 5 years ago.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, GeoffH said:

I laughed so hard that I farted..woops..too much personal information.:hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

This is the point I made earlier in the thread -  reality is it's harder and harder to get by these days without using some form of online activity - much of these activities require using a debit card or credit card.   COD is a great option where it exists but it's no always an option.  

I could not imagine not paying online these days. Makes me wonder what century some guys live in?  My bank is only online... there is a branch but I have never seen it. My mail is online. I pay most of my bills online. I regularly shop online.  If there is any worry, just remember that the card companies and banks easily refund any amounts while they investigate fraudulent charges. 

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 3/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Last person I know who walked into a travel agent and paid less than he would have paid online was buried about 5 years ago.

That'll teach him!  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 3/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I could not imagine not paying online these days. Makes me wonder what century some guys live in?  My bank is only online... there is a branch but I have never seen it. My mail is online. I pay most of my bills online. I regularly shop online.  If there is any worry, just remember that the card companies and banks easily refund any amounts while they investigate fraudulent charges. 

When in Hong Kong we pretty much did everything we could online just as you describe.  However, since coming here I have not used as much - mainly because I have more time so less need and, honestly speaking, i just don't trust financial institutions here to refund money as quickly as back home.  

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, hk blues said:

When in Hong Kong we pretty much did everything we could online just as you describe.  However, since coming here I have not used as much - mainly because I have more time so less need and, honestly speaking, i just don't trust financial institutions here to refund money as quickly as back home.  

I do not deal with the PI financial institutions. My bank & cards are from the US :tiphat:

• Like 2

GAVS
Posted
Posted

Always see a good amount of reviews first from the sellers before you buy their products. A two cents from me! :)