Spouse trying to deport me (Asawa ko Novela Part 2)

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, TimL said:

There it is. That would be my greatest fear in all of this. 

It is mine too.  Even though he is a US citizen, he is also a Filipino citizen and the US State Dept won't get involved in this situation.  Although I did have some help a few years ago with the SSA thanks to my US Senator (Kamala Harris) and US Congresswoman (Nancy Pelosi) offices.  Despite my political views, having a couple of liberal and influential women in positions of power turned out successful for my case.  

Robi
Posted
Posted (edited)

Drop a dime, send her to the farm.

Edited by PotDog

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
On 3/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, ITGeek said:

Wanted to give everyone the latest update on my situation.  I consulted with an attorney who is a former prosecutor and judge.  I told him my situation about my wife possibly filing abandonment or deportation cases against me.  He told me she has no evidence or case against me and live my life here now that we are separated.  He said I have a stronger case against her with evidence of "financial and psychological abuse of an elder/adult with disabilities".  Between my medical report stating with my disability I should have an adult caregiver looking out for me, which my wife wasn't.  While it's good to hear that from a former prosecutor and judge, I will always be looking over my shoulder for my physical safety.  I've been using my former training to leave a false trail of breadcrumbs and keep a low profile in area with a lot of foreigners to blend in easier.

My spouse messaged me saying she went to BI to file a case.  They told her I didn't have any derogatory items listed on my record (no surprise there).  My guess is that BI also told her she didn't have any case against me, so she could pretty much go pound sand.  Unfortunately, they did notify her that they didn't show any recent ECC filed so she knows I didn't leave the PI's.  Even if I wanted to now, I couldn't thanks to the covid lockdown.  Flights are impossible to get.  My neighbor had to cancel his flight home to Australia tomorrow because of it.

She also mentioned she "discovered" she is suffering from Post Partum Depression.  While I know some women do suffer from it, a bit convenient she has it "now" as our son will turn 4 yo in a couple of months.  She is continuing to play the victim card and is using my child as ammo.  It really makes me sad and angry when she (or anyone else) uses a child to get back at the other parent.  It's not what's best for any child in that situation.  I'm still certain my son is well taken care of regardless of what she or her family says.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, ITGeek said:

My spouse messaged me saying she went to BI to file a case.  They told her I didn't have any derogatory items listed on my record (no surprise there).  My guess is that BI also told her she didn't have any case against me, so she could pretty much go pound sand.  Unfortunately, they did notify her that they didn't show any recent ECC filed so she knows I didn't leave the PI's. 

She also mentioned she "discovered" she is suffering from Post Partum Depression.  While I know some women do suffer from it, a bit convenient she has it "now" as our son will turn 4 yo in a couple of months.  She is continuing to play the victim card and is using my child as ammo.  It really makes me sad and angry when she (or anyone else) uses a child to get back at the other parent.  It's not what's best for any child in that situation.  I'm still certain my son is well taken care of regardless of what she or her family says.

Some women who are unhappy with their lot in life just seem to naturally blame everyone else for their misfortunes, including illnesses, their govt, other govts, their families, their spouse.. everyone EXCEPT themselves. Its sadly all too common here... and its exacaberted by some of the drama/telenovas that are on TV daily that show exactly this. And Lord knows we know how Filipnas all see themselves as budding actresses.

Keep going IT G........you seem to in control of yourself and going in your set direction at least.........

• Like 3