Lock Down Problems

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Can you download the local rules to get some clarity on the matter?  

This will give you an idea for the whole of Cebu

https://www.philstar.com/the-freeman/cebu-news/2020/03/23/2002875/cebu-city-seniors-minors-stay-home-order-issued

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

In our barangay, the (blue container) water stations are open still...and delivering to our door still.  Classed as 'essential services' from the off. 

Our younger neighbours and neighbouring relatives would help out with shopping, if we were to request it.  Not needed so far. 

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, peterfe said:

contact the barangay and they will take you to hospital in their own vehicle (which presumably will encounter no problems at checkpoints).

That would work in those Baranguys that actually have a running vehicle, there is an old rusty suzuki multi cab that sits off to the side of the Baranguy with some faded sign writing on it but I've never seen it move and I sort of doubt it runs.

• Sad 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Appear nothing has been thought through or applied similarly through out the country. In fairness this whole Virus has come down so fast its not surprising, my partners pass has applicable to 59 years old  only....My friend whom is 64 also has same pass, nobody has ever requested this so far and he is out and about.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, RBM said:

nobody has ever requested this so far and he is out and about.

15 minutes ago, RBM said:

Appear nothing has been thought through or applied similarly through out the country.

I went to pure gold and walter mart yesterday. Not only did they not check ages they have senior citizen priority lines in my area :whistling:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

L tells me that at least one local Wilcon is supposed to be open today... You boys might check that in case you need hardware supplies? She sent our working student to go and verify and buy a few items.

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

It's confirmed that Wilcon here in Davao is open today - but no idea how long.

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

It's confirmed that Wilcon here in Davao is open today - but no idea how long.

I checked on line for Wilcon Sta Rosa and currently shows;  OPEN -closing 8PM:thumbsup:

• Like 1

peterfe
Posted
Posted

This may be of interest to you if you're under lockdown in a small place with no bank and are running out of cash. In Carmen (where my partner's allowed to go, but not me, as I'm over 65 - rules for Cebu Province), there's no bank, the two ATMs don't like my cards, and MLHuillier often doesn't have enough cash or else its system is down. So my partner went to the municipality of Carmen to ask if she could get a pass to go to Danao. Apart from the fact that she had to wait for half an hour, it was quite straightforward: she just said her partner was a foreigner and she needed to go to Danao to get some money. She got a pass (for one day only) where they wrote down the number of our car (motorbike would also be ok), and her cousin who was with her also got a pass without having to give any explanation as to why she was going too. 

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic