A new possible medication to treat Covid

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mike J said:

Come on now Explorer, there is a fair amount of disagreement over vaccine, etc.  But I do not believe anyone here would disagree that a healthy life style would be an advantage to fight covid or any other disease. 

I certainly don't disagree with that, however I also don't believe that having a healthy lifestyle is 'all protective' against Covid.  There are many cases of healthy (and healthy weight) middle aged people who died or who ended up in intensive care.

So yes we should all aim for a healthy weight, good diet ect but you can do that and still want to have a vaccine shot for the protection it offers.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 3/13/2021 at 11:30 AM, fred said:

Who has broken what law?? 
Random hyperbole commentary on the internet by a person named Fred using an unregistered Globe dongle??
Are you serious?

Do you still have phone numbers ending in 044 or 954 

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Do you still have phone numbers ending in 044 or 954 

Never owned a cell phone in my life. Never will.

Edited by fred

Explorer
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2021 at 7:39 AM, TerryP said:

Might be more effective to give the fatties an extra jab rather than putting them on crash diets, force feeding them pills and compulsory route marches

Sooner or later, you will run into the law of diminishing returns. Three yearly doses of covid vaccine + one yearly dose of flu vaccine + any daily medicine that one may take (diabetics/blood pressure/Cholesterol, etc), anybody even bother to study the long term impact of taking the new covid vaccine on yearly basis in combination of this "cocktail"? I don't think so.

Edited by Explorer
  • Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, Explorer said:

Sooner or later, you will run into the law of diminishing returns. Three yearly doses of covid vaccine + one yearly dose of flu vaccine + any daily medicine that one may take (diabetics/blood pressure/Cholesterol, etc), anybody even bother to study the long term impact of taking the new covid vaccine on yearly basis in combination of this "cocktail"? I don't think so.

Perhaps not but there has been no need for any study as to the immediate effect of not bothering with a vaccine at all

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, fred said:

Never owned a cell phone in my life. Never will.

lol, then it would have been hard for people to contact you when renting out apartments. My point is you more or less say your anonymous on the web but your not. 

fred
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

lol, then it would have been hard for people to contact you when renting out apartments. My point is you more or less say your anonymous on the web but your not. 

Yes it would be absolutely impossible as I do not own a cellphone!! Never did..Never will! lol

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, fred said:

Yes it would be absolutely impossible as I do not own a cellphone!! Never did..Never will! lol

I can confirm that. Mrs. fred deals with the renters and potential renters.

fred
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, fred said:

Virus found, isolated and destroyed.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic