Sinovac or Astrozeneca?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 8/9/2021 at 3:40 PM, OnMyWay said:

I got my 2nd AZ jab today.  First was May 31, so it was about 10 weeks.  So far, no side effects.

I guess no side effects for me.  I was tired but I am always tired.  A Korean friend also got his second AZ jab Monday and he said he felt like he got hit by a truck by Tuesday.  He also said he has always been sensitive to vaccines since he was small.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

He also said he has always been sensitive to vaccines since he was small.

Small in size or age :whistling:

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 8/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, Joey G said:

I didn't know they were testing for that to get a vaccine... it definitely isn't happening in the USA... they didn't even ask about it.

Same issue, first girl tested me while waiting with my  arm hanging down, loose cuff fit, said its high. Few minutes later other girl put my arm on desk just before jab, said its normal. J@J basically no reactions at all.

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 6/3/2021 at 5:53 AM, Mike J said:

My question for other members here.  Is the process any more efficient in the urban areas?  Was the process for you efficient in terms of getting the shots out or did Moalboal follow some national guidelines and this is going to take A VERY LONG TIME. :sad:   

Bacolod SM as a senior took me around 4 hours playing musical chairs. Following day my partner was there before 8am and finished very late PM. They are trying but just to many people.

• Sad 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

Bacolod SM as a senior took me around 4 hours playing musical chairs. Following day my partner was there before 8am and finished very late PM. They are trying but just to many people.

I know the answer already, but why can't they do as other countries have done and set up an appointment system?  It beggars belief that on one hand we are facing lockdowns yet on the other we are making the higher risk groups spend hours and hours at vaccination centres with all that entails.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

I know the answer already, but why can't they do as other countries have done and set up an appointment system? 

It could work but we all know Filipino time.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

It could work but we all know Filipino time.

Yep, as I said I already know the answer!

Of course, they could go ahead with appointment system and those of us who do respect time would be seen on time and the rest can take their chances.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Yep, as I said I already know the answer!

Of course, they could go ahead with appointment system and those of us who do respect time would be seen on time and the rest can take their chances.

When a friend got his he said he had like a 3 hour timeline to be there. Not sure if they still do that or at all sites.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

When a friend got his he said he had like a 3 hour timeline to be there. Not sure if they still do that or at all sites.

I just looked at the text I got and it said 10 am to 12 noon.  I don't know if others got texts that said, for example, 12 noon to 2 pm.

I arrived at 0920 and left at 12 noon, but others were there at least 5 hours.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Well it's been 24 hours since my second Pfizer and other than it feels like AM (Angry Midget - wife) has punched me in the arm, no side effects.  Feels like a relatively good cork.  Took my BP just after it and just now and all good.  

Due to the vaccination debacle here in Aust, I've now had one AZ and two Pfizer.  Why?  Well just after I had my first AZ, health and government officials were giving contradictory advice as to its safety for under 60's - no, it wasn't government officials vs health officials, everyone was contradicting everyone else - the practice manager at my local GP bit the bullet and stopped giving AZ to anyone under 60 to save any confusion.  

I now have a nifty little digital vaccination cert on my phone as well.  

Now the world just needs to get its shit in one sock with regards to travel and vaccination and I can get to PI, hopefully with less pain than is currently the case.  

• Like 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic