Executive Order 408. 30 Days max

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

an exit flight within the 30 day free visa period.

That's new.  Surprised about that though.  What's wrong with an exit flight in 59 days?

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

That's new.  Surprised about that though.  What's wrong with an exit flight in 59 days?

I have been asked before why my exit flight was longer than 30 days and both times they asked they looked 'unsatisified' with my answer but let me through anyway.

Honestly I've always thought it was a bit odd that it wasn't required to be within 30 days.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

It gets better. The American Embassy upped the Philipoines to level 4 don't travel which will invalidate many peoples insurance. 

• Sad 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Another trickle feed of information that might screw a few people up. Covid insurance and an exit flight within the 30 day free visa period. I'm still awaiting a reply from the main immigration. No doubt they will release a statement towards the end of February. 

FB_IMG_1643984560979.jpg

Just to chuck a spanner in the works, What happens to 9 A and Balikbayan visa's, I surmise a clear up will be in order to sort this out. :computerrage_40_anim_gif:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

It gets better. The American Embassy upped the Philipoines to level 4 don't travel which will invalidate many peoples insurance. 

Can you post the source for that?  Not doubting your word, just would like to read the reason(s).  Thanks.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Can you post the source for that?  Not doubting your word, just would like to read the reason(s).  Thanks.

Sure, here it is: https://ph.usembassy.gov/health-alert-increase-in-travel-advisory-to-level-4-do-not-travel/

• Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Honestly I've always thought it was a bit odd that it wasn't required to be within 30 days.

I asked the BI years ago about that and they confirmed it can be dated at any time in the future as they are aware it can be extended.Somewhere a screenshot of their reply was posted and I suggested for those enteringing to carry a copy more so for airlines.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, BrettGC said:

I haven't checked but I bet there's still the usual crying on FB about entry because they haven't actually read the announcements?  

Yes many complaints followed by the same questions that others have answered or pointed people to for solutions.

Many ask the BI for an answer to a question when the BI never answers posts on FB. Never ending.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Many ask the BI for an answer to a question when the BI never answers posts on FB. Never ending.

I'm just going to sit back and wait until I have to book the tickets before I get excited again, every ten bloody minutes something changes and when you get all the info on that change, it's no longer applicable, changed again. :computerrage_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1