SRRV Medical in Makati?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, oznomad said:

Hi RBM. I am new here, and evidently allowed to send zero messages. Unsure what the story is.

Zero messages is because you are new so you are not allowed yet. If we allowed new members to send PMs from the start everyone would be getting spam sent as a PM. Anyway its a forum where we are meant to share info for all rather than hidden in PMs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Colsie
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, oznomad said:

I guess that depends on the perspective. I think it's fabulous. 

BTW, there are quite a few eligible nationalities.

Yes, many eligible nationalities it's all good...if you're ex armed forces the costs may be significantly lower, less outlay and annual fee of only 10usd (compared to 360usd normally) 

Me too, I thought it was fabulous when I left Aus in 2011 and wanted the security of a resident visa...enjoy 

Edited by Colsie
  • Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, oznomad said:

Hi RBM. I am new here, and evidently allowed to send zero messages. Unsure what the story is.

Understand, if I give details on the forum it could be construed as advertising so not sure how to get details to you, perhaps one of the mods will have a suggestion. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Zero messages is because you are new so you are not allowed yet

5 minutes ago, RBM said:

perhaps one of the mods will have a suggestion

I am not sure how the messaging works, but perhaps a new person can "receive" a private message?  Try sending him on with your personal email.  Or JGF may have a suggestion.  Personally, I am glad new people cannot join and send private messages.  The spam would upset me.  We get enough of that on this forum but it gets deleted before the members have to put up with it.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
On 7/8/2022 at 9:41 PM, Snowy79 said:

It was a Yorkshire man that put me onto it. :whistling:

Both Scots and us Yorkies are known for having  short arms and long pockets... kuripots in the local parlance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Freebie said:

Both Scots and us Yorkies are known for having  short arms and long pockets... kuripots in the local parlance.

I tend to think a fool and his money isn't easily parted, that's why you don't see Scotsmen or Yorkshiremen on Raffy Tulfo. :whistling:

On a side note trying to get money out of the PRA isn't easy. Here's what they want just for me to withdraw a surplus deposit I put in thanks to their mistake.

Please submit the following documents to wit:

-letter of intent (stating the reason for refund or excess payment) with complete bank details:

Account Name:
Account number:
Bank Name:
Bank Branch & Address:
SWIFT CODE:

-Official Receipt of Payment (for refund)
-Bank Certificate (if withdrawal of excess visa deposit)

-Notarized Affidavit of Quitclaim.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I tend to think a fool and his money isn't easily parted, that's why you don't see Scotsmen or Yorkshiremen on Raffy Tulfo. :whistling:

On a side note trying to get money out of the PRA isn't easy. Here's what they want just for me to withdraw a surplus deposit I put in thanks to their mistake.

Please submit the following documents to wit:

-letter of intent (stating the reason for refund or excess payment) with complete bank details:

Account Name:
Account number:
Bank Name:
Bank Branch & Address:
SWIFT CODE:

-Official Receipt of Payment (for refund)
-Bank Certificate (if withdrawal of excess visa deposit)

-Notarized Affidavit of Quitclaim.

Should see what details they want if you were to renew the annual card "online"....Its not exactly online when they ask you to get a friend to pay into their Landmark pr DBP account.

• Love it 1

• 4 weeks later...
oznomad
Posted
Posted

For those seeking an answer to my question in the original post, here it is.

Sacred Heart in Makati. 

All done in 20 mins. Ladies there lovely and helpful. The results are sent to PRA the next day.

2500 php.

2nd Floor Right Wing Maga Center Bldg Paseo De Magallanes Makati City 

phone  88530633