Falling down the rabbit hole.

sanagimo
Posted
Posted

This place is awesome I love the action and the province way. cheap Tuba and good food. I spent countless hours reading and watching videos on all the traps and thinks to avoid but here I am falling for the same story so many others have. Is this real can a guy find a young province girl and it be real. Thought Id test and left my wallet out with probably 1/2 months salary for her dad and not one peso went missing. Anyhow just need to be brought back to reality with some comments . When to meet the police officer brother and he put us up in cheap beachfront hotel for us. Sure I spent a few bucks on beer and a kilo of liver but I offered it. they were happy climbing the tree to make  boku just and kill a chicken pick some bananas. My little guy is thinki

• Like 3

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, sanagimo said:

This place is awesome I love the action and the province way. cheap Tuba and good food. I spent countless hours reading and watching videos on all the traps and thinks to avoid but here I am falling for the same story so many others have. Is this real can a guy find a young province girl and it be real. Thought Id test and left my wallet out with probably 1/2 months salary for her dad and not one peso went missing. Anyhow just need to be brought back to reality with some comments . When to meet the police officer brother and he put us up in cheap beachfront hotel for us. Sure I spent a few bucks on beer and a kilo of liver but I offered it. they were happy climbing the tree to make  boku just and kill a chicken pick some bananas. My little guy is thinki

my $%**&% is thinking wow but the real head is still saying NO WAY IT DOESN'T HAPPEN LIKE THIS20220803_061120.jpg20220803_061120.jpg20220802_163807.jpg

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

Is this real can a guy find a young province girl and it be real.

Yes it still does happen and can be real.  That being said proceed with CAUTION.    Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Yes it still does happen and can be real.  That being said proceed with CAUTION.    Good luck.

In the beginning it is mostly so, time is the test, having said that it could be for real but the odds.........

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

the real head is still saying NO WAY IT DOESN'T HAPPEN LIKE THIS

Mike J and RBM have said what I would say.  I would only add that ANY girl is on their best behavior for the first 6 months or so.  In fact you probably are too.  So take it easy and give it time.  It may be the real thing.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Everything is always good magical and wow at the beginning. Wait till the screw turns just a tad... and the sad looks on their faces when they relaise that you wont be supplying food and drink every night. Wait till the brother guilt trips your girl and she goes all quiet on you.. when you weasel out the words, she will tell you her brother is hungry and thirsty but is shy to ask for drinks etc. Then the aunty will be sick....and so it goes.  Sorry to be the cynic but been here on and off for over 35 years and have seen and heard lots. And yes it always starts off wonderfully well.... .so enjoy these " can it be real moments "

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

It can. and does happen and if you automatically assume it can't then it never will!  As has been said though, tread carefully! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Mike J and RBM have said what I would say.  I would only add that ANY girl is on their best behavior for the first 6 months or so.  In fact you probably are too.  So take it easy and give it time.  It may be the real thing.

she did my laundry with a scrub board. Thats working it 

sanagimo
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Freebie said:

Everything is always good magical and wow at the beginning. Wait till the screw turns just a tad... and the sad looks on their faces when they relaise that you wont be supplying food and drink every night. Wait till the brother guilt trips your girl and she goes all quiet on you.. when you weasel out the words, she will tell you her brother is hungry and thirsty but is shy to ask for drinks etc. Then the aunty will be sick....and so it goes.  Sorry to be the cynic but been here on and off for over 35 years and have seen and heard lots. And yes it always starts off wonderfully well.... .so enjoy these " can it be real moments "

thats the jist of it yeah. lay it on the line and say I  am not into taking care of your famy.

Freebie
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, sanagimo said:

thats the jist of it yeah. lay it on the line and say I  am not into taking care of your famy.

Easy to say on a chatboard but when your girl goes all tampo, suplada and malungkot then you will be racking your brains trying to figure out how to get her onside. When she says sweetly " honey ( may )  I have a favour "...lol.......then you gotta decide how important she is  to you and how to keep the relatives away from your wallet.

Some have won that game, but a great many have lost.

And trust me, they are ingenious creative and skillful at this game .Theyve been playing it for a long time , and sadly you probalby arent even sure  or aware of the rules.

And remember they are playing at home, home ground advantage counts for a lot. Be ready for a fun adventure. You could of course claim that all your money is tied up in a trust, in stocks, in a court case or in bitcoin, or with a debt collector or in gold only.....they will still smile when you see  them......for the moment. ........

• Like 2