Philipino pride.

Joey G
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I'd ask how many kids your grandparents had, compared to how many you or your own kids have, but I think we already know the answer isn't comparable.

You would be wrong... 

6 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Still is?

Yep... when ever I got out of line, my mother used to say "don't forget where you came from, and how you got here".

Kingpin
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Joey G said:

You would be wrong...

Then you'd be the rare exception:

qoEz5ub.png

Edited by Kingpin

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, hk blues said:

So, not so much an alternative to as a substitute for.  

Other way around, the substitute by definition can't be first.

RBM
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

there is no government system in place to my knowledge to provide services for elderly or sickly people.

Tommy read my posts on the sick guy from US, there is free help one must struggle and persevere to avail of it,  but its there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

there is free help one must struggle and persevere to avail of it,  but its there.

That's good to hear and know. I hope it helps this guy. Yes.... it seems like many things here can be a struggle.

• Like 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Mike J said:

As national economies improve, birthrates drops as incomes increase.

Not necessarily true, see the baby boomers; the economy  boomed, and the birthrate boomed. And why wouldn't it in family oriented nation like the US was? It didn't just end naturally, it was policy against the traditional population that started the downfall of the culture, and anecdotes aside, that policy has only gotten worse.

For a variety of reasons those in power that subverted the West haven't invaded the Philippines, and again anecdotes aside, the culture, people, religion, and family values here remain unified, and strong. The result, a very well-deserved sense of pride and peace that I'm happy to witness daily.

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Not necessarily true, see the baby boomers; the economy  boomed, and the birthrate boomed. And why wouldn't it in family oriented nation like the US was? It didn't just end naturally, it was policy against the traditional population that started the downfall of the culture, and anecdotes aside, that policy has only gotten worse.

For a variety of reasons those in power that subverted the West haven't invaded the Philippines, and again anecdotes aside, the culture, people, religion, and family values here remain unified, and strong. The result, a very well-deserved sense of pride and peace that I'm happy to witness daily.

Your anti west, anti USA comments are getting old.  As somebody who spent his entire adult life defending the democracy/Constitution you moronically/ignorantly continuously smear, can I ask you to give it a rest.   The USA is not perfect by any stretch, and we have had issues to overcome in the past, have issues in the present and will have issues in the future, but we seem to persevere.   You condemn Europe and the USA and talk like the Philippines is some Utopia that the rest of the planet should bow down to, makes me wonder 1.  if you have fallen on your head, or 2.  Have so much hatred for the USA that you will gravitate to any place that is not.   Everybody has a right to their opinion, I believe that to my core.   We all know how you feel already, why do you feel the need to continue your repetitive rants daily/weekly? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:popcorn::whistling:ping pong.png

• Haha 3

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, craftbeerlover said:

As somebody who spent his entire adult life defending the democracy/Constitution

And yet even now you don't recognize the 'progressive' globalist enemy within.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic