Philipino pride.

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Mike J said:

As national economies improve, birthrates drops as incomes increase.

Not always true, see the baby boomers; the economy boomed, and the birth rate boomed. What happened next was anything but natural, but suffice to say it didn't happen in the Philippines who remain a unified people, culture, and religion, with the same traditional family values; all a source of pride.

Cola Cubes
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Not always true, see the baby boomers; the economy boomed, and the birth rate boomed. What happened next was anything but natural, but suffice to say it didn't happen in the Philippines who remain a unified people, culture, and religion, with the same traditional family values; all a source of pride.

Are you new here?   I mean as in under 6 years or so.   Not attacking, just asking.   "A unified people"?   Its quite funny because we appear to live in different countries. 

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Cola Cubes said:

"A unified people"

Don't forget unified culture, unified religion, with the same traditional family values. 

1 hour ago, Cola Cubes said:

we appear to live in different countries. 

I get why you don't see it, I'm just apparently not allowed to say it here.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, BrettGC said:

Aside from the forum rules specifically stating not to do it, when another country's politics are mentioned to push an agenda, most of the time with much less subtlety than the poster believes, I have to ask myself why they think anyone cares?

Well said and I believe the majority of forum members feel exactly the same. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Kingpin
Posted
Posted

Agree with that entire post, just one thing to add:

3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Think about your upbringing because you were born in a better place, now try and reverse that and put yourself in someone else's flip-flops.

"better" place.

If it was really better there, none of us would be here. :thumbsup:

Clermont
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

"better" place.

If it was really better there, none of us would be here.

Yep Cappa's back JGF, can't take a hint, doesn't understand people don't give a rats about his opinion and it's no good abbreviating words for him. He's come from another site that doesn't want him because of his behavior. 

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic