Giving Away My Premium Ebook To Members

No name
Posted
Posted

Fee eBook worth $50You can get it free. Well, I do require one thing from you. I want an honest review. You can put the review in the forum if you wish (moderators let me know if that's not okay!). I'm being brave and hope it is of some value to you. I've worked very hard on it.Be positive if you can but I need your honesty. If you see a topic I left out, tell me. I'm not a very accurate writer. I make lots of mistaks and I go blind when trying to find them. LOL I'm still finding them and fixing them as I can. Typos, spelling, wrong form or word will be the death of me.Actually, its worth $50. That's what ClickBank priced it at $50 but I'm selling it for $39.95 with an introductory price of $19.95. The price will go up. Its already in its fourth edition. Once it grows a bit more and I have other books that I spin off from this one, the price will go to $50Its free to you but this offer is limited to those willing to write a review of 20 words are more. You must also agree to grant me a perpetual license to use your testimonial in full or in part on my promotional website. The site is not a forum or blog but I'm hestitant to include the link here. I don't want it to appear spammy. :)This offer is limited to this edition and the first five people that reply and leave me your email address in a PM. I plan to email it to you. BY ACCEPTINIG MY EBOOK YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE! I worked hard on this. :th_thsmilies-29057: I've also spent about $100 on it so far. It needs a new book cover, I've comminisioned one but its not ready yet.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The members who are lucky enough to receive Rusty's free Ebook are welcome to write their review here,some extra thoughts,feedback can go a long way in making this venture a success and to provide good information to those wishing to move or visit the Philippines.

No name
Posted
Posted
The members who are lucky enough to receive Rusty's free Ebook are welcome to write their review here,some extra thoughts,feedback can go a long way in making this venture a success and to provide good information to those wishing to move or visit the Philippines.
Thanks for giving your approval..... :th_thsmilies-29057:

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted
Fee eBook worth $50You can get it free. Well, I do require one thing from you. I want an honest review. You can put the review in the forum if you wish (moderators let me know if that's not okay!). I'm being brave and hope it is of some value to you. I've worked very hard on it.Be positive if you can but I need your honesty. If you see a topic I left out, tell me. I'm not a very accurate writer. I make lots of mistaks and I go blind when trying to find them. LOL I'm still finding them and fixing them as I can. Typos, spelling, wrong form or word will be the death of me.Actually, its worth $50. That's what ClickBank priced it at $50 but I'm selling it for $39.95 with an introductory price of $19.95. The price will go up. Its already in its fourth edition. Once it grows a bit more and I have other books that I spin off from this one, the price will go to $50Its free to you but this offer is limited to those willing to write a review of 20 words are more. You must also agree to grant me a perpetual license to use your testimonial in full or in part on my promotional website. The site is not a forum or blog but I'm hestitant to include the link here. I don't want it to appear spammy. :)This offer is limited to this edition and the first five people that reply and leave me your email address in a PM. I plan to email it to you. BY ACCEPTINIG MY EBOOK YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE! I worked hard on this. :) I've also spent about $100 on it so far. It needs a new book cover, I've comminisioned one but its not ready yet.
Ill take you up on it, mate. I will give you a review privately, and you can decide whether to post it or not.Jack and Marie

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I've read quite a few books on the Philippines, and I enjoy reading them immensely. I enjoy your web site and blog, and thus I am sure the book will be a good read. Let me know when it is out...I certainly will purchase it from you good sir. cheers.gif

No name
Posted
Posted
Ill take you up on it, mate. I will give you a review privately, and you can decide whether to post it or not.Jack and Marie
I need for you to send me a PM with your email address... Hmmmm i'll see if i can email you with out it. I think this forum will allow me to do that but I don't think I can attach something to it.

No name
Posted
Posted (edited)
I've read quite a few books on the Philippines, and I enjoy reading them immensely. I enjoy your web site and blog, and thus I am sure the book will be a good read. Let me know when it is out...I certainly will purchase it from you good sir. cheers.gif
Its out now..is where I sell it from.I had a complaint about posting the link so it has been removed now. Edited by Cebu Experience

No name
Posted
Posted
Hi Jack, you're copy is on the way. Thanks for your time on this. Its much appreciated!

No name
Posted
Posted

Sorry to the moderators. Since someone asked how to buy the eBook, I thought it would be okay to post the link.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I would be interested in reviewing your bookThanks Scott